What's your favourite Morrissey/Boz song?

what's your favourite boz/moz song?

• I'd Love To

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Now My Heart is Full

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Speedway

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • The Teachers Are Afraid of the Pupils

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reader Meet Author

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Maladjusted

• Ammunition

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Come Back to Camden

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • The World is Full of Crashing Bores

• I Like You

• I Can Have Both

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Christian Dior

• Jack The Ripper

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • other

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

Horace

Banned
Boz has co-written some fantastic songs with Morrissey over the years, which is your favourite?

(looks like you'll have to post and say which you voted for, as i messed up the visible/invisible who voted for what thing as well :( )

Last edited:
OK, so there:

Top 10:

1. Now My Heart Is Full
2. Speedway
3. Maladjusted
4. I Can Have Both
5. Jack The Ripper
6. Lifeguard Sleeping, Girl Drowning
7. Spring-Heeled Jim
8. Reader Meet Author
9. The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores
10. The Teachers Are Afraid Of The Pupils

I voted Jack The Ripper but also

Lifeguard Sleeping, Girl Drowning
I Can Have Both
Now My Heart Is Full

Boz got three of the top 6 in Johan's poll last year, quite some going.

However I'm still going to chime in here with Christian Dior (predictable response from me, I know). Seems to be loved by a couple of us and rated as fairly ordinary by the majority.

Anyway I won't crap on too much about this, we all have opinions, but phuque me it's a superb song.

Christian Dior
You wasted your life
On grandeur and style
And making the poor rich smile

Max or Tom?

Has to be Now My Heart is Full. My favourite Morrissey song ever.

So is it possible to vote for more than one? Did i mess that up too? :confused:
If so, it's gonna ruin the poll:( :(
Damn!

No, I voted Jack The Ripper but I was saying how I also like the others I listed. I don't think it will ruin your poll :)

No, I voted Jack The Ripper but I was saying how I also like the others I listed. I don't think it will ruin your poll :)

my poll my precious poll!!:o
nah, i wasn't accusing you of anything, i was just cursing my own wretched ineptitude:mad:
first i posted my poll without a poll...then i realised it had defaulted to the 'private' poll setting...then i (wrongly) assumed from your post, just to cap it off, i must have made it multiple choice somehow as well:confused:

Last edited:
Jack the ripper has been my firm favourite Morrissey solo song for a good few months now, I can't get enough of it, speedway is a close second.

Christian Dior is ace it should have made the album.

Come Back to Camden.Its my fave ever.I cannot for the life of me understand why it was never released as a single.Maybe its just me but I`m positive it would have got to number one as it would have appealed to non fans.It is a work of art.

Come Back To Camden for me at the moment. I just love that song now when at first it neevr stood out to me.

Boz is my favorite musician to have ever worked with Morrissey, and Ammunition is my favorite composition by him.

Boz got three of the top 6 in Johan's poll last year, quite some going.

However I'm still going to chime in here with Christian Dior (predictable response from me, I know). Seems to be loved by a couple of us and rated as fairly ordinary by the majority.

Anyway I won't crap on too much about this, we all have opinions, but phuque me it's a superb song.

Christian Dior
You wasted your life
On grandeur and style
And making the poor rich smile

I'm with you on this one, Mr Nadir. Christian Dior really is a splendid song.
Reminds me of the good old days when every Moz song came with a healthy dollop of melancholic pop poetry and a really pretty tune...

That list just shows what a great asset boz is in a songwriters

Just about to say the same thing, and even his less obvious songs such as lifeguard and not sorry are of a pretty high standard. Where was he on ringleader mozzer???

Vote for JTR.

I also rate Slum Mums as very high on the list of fave Boz songs.

Back
Top Bottom