What's Your Favourite ''Carry On'' Movie?

Jukebox Jury

Retired
''Carry On Camping'' is my favourite......lost count the number of times I have watched it. And not just because of Babs getting her baps out:horny:
The side story of Terry Scott, his wife and Charles Hawtry and their bizarre love triangle makes it for me.
Great film:rock::cool::guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Last edited by a moderator:

"Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, matron!"

At Your Convenience.

Taking of which. Above our toilet we have the cast photograph from Carry on Abroad. When people visit for the first time and pay a little visit upstairs it's the first thing they mention. I like to splash my boots with the whole team smiling at me :thumb:

At Your Convenience.

Taking of which. Above our toilet we have the cast photograph from Carry on Abroad. When people visit for the first time and pay a little visit upstairs it's the first thing they mention. I like to splash my boots with the whole team smiling at me :thumb:

For Brel
:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

I have no particular favourite, dont loose your head because it was the first one i saw when i was about 5, camping for all the young girls, carry on girls for the same reason, carry on behind for some of my fav moments like kenneth williams thinking hes in a coffin, abroad for its all round greatness

I love them all.

My fave is Carry on Girls.
cheesy,sexist drivel...but funny:D

For Hellie
Fight Fight Fight.......

Jukebox Jury

Fab:lbf:

Carry on Up the Khyber is great...with The Sheik of Bunged-it-in and Tiffin all round :D

I always liked Phil Silvers one and only film:guitar:
[youtube]8uqJcfY3epA&feature=related[/youtube]

Jukebox Jury

''Carry On Camping'' is my favourite......lost count the number of times I have watched it. And not just because of Babs getting her baps out:horny:
The side story of Terry Scott, his wife and Charles Hawtry and their bizarre love triangle makes it for me.
Great film:rock::cool::guitar:

Jukebox Jury

the names of the characters crack me up

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8jPn4g-eR48&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8jPn4g-eR48&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Screaming.

Had to laugh at my neice who didn't want to watch 'Carry On Camping', I think she thought it was going to be a bluey, even though it was on TV in the afternoon.

The one where they get their photo taken in front of the Salford Lad's Club on bicycles wearing cardigans and NHS glasses.

Carry on Camping.

I roar with laughter every time I see Charles Hawtrey stomping down to the camp site with his pots and pans a-dangling and those twig-like legs. Bwhahaha!

has to be Carry on Regardless,

I love the 1st five the most,( sergeant, nurse, teacher, constable and regardless) followed by Cleo, and Screaming.
in fact all the ones made BEFORE 1970 I can tolerate, after that they were just pants.. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom