What's Your Favorite Morrissey's Haircut?

2cygpps.jpg

2ufd9na.jpg

2n9yhqh.jpg

jrpna0.jpg

I loved his hair like this, but I'm probably one of the very few...

fc7a1j.jpg

I loved his hair like this, but I'm probably one of the very few...

I've always loved those killer sideburns from the '95 period. The ones where he started growing them horizontal along the cheek. They gave a authentic 1950's rockabilly look to him. Can't believe he was rockin the double denim back then. The hair in the "My Love Life" is indeed perfect. Mind you weren't they driving along at something like 5 kmh so the hair was unlikley to get messed up?

His hair was definitely at its best around '91-'92.

0.jpg

Early 80s Morrissey where it was almost like less of a quiff and more of an 80s crazy punk haircut. I believe somebody described his hair during this period as a cross between a "quiff and a mohawk" and it sort of is.

Early 80s Morrissey where it was almost like less of a quiff and more of an 80s crazy punk haircut. I believe somebody described his hair during this period as a cross between a "quiff and a mohawk" and it sort of is.

His hacienda hair was very punk, as was his voice. I'm very fond of 1983 Moz.

That's cut super close on the sides. Any other pics of this haircut?

That's what i love about it! That's pretty much how I had mine in my 20s. I don't have any pics of it but the closest I have seen it like this is in the November... promo video.

My favourite hair was around the releases of YATQ and ROTT, especially the photos on the covers of the singles of those albums.
The stuff in Italy was just glorious. Absolute human perfection.

morrisseys-quiff.jpg

i liked the quarry photos and that time period in general (whatever time it was shot). the singles with all the ice cream cone shots .

Back
Top Bottom