What's your claim to fame? Mine is moz/smiths related

I was at Wolverhampton now infamous free concert in 1988 , kipped out for 23 hours on a pavement , but it was worth it.

Me , my brother and my mates got in the concert but this is my claim to fame....

Tim broad who at the time was making mozzers music videos approached me , me out of 3000 people and said I want you to walk down this street in front of all the other fans......

As it turns out , tim broad recorded us more times than we knew and as such we appear on mozzers hulmerist video a few times......

If anyone has it , I'm the one with a green cardigan on .....

Oh and I've also met Donny Osmond......surreal.

I was at Wolverhampton now infamous free concert in 1988 , kipped out for 23 hours on a pavement , but it was worth it.

Me , my brother and my mates got in the concert but this is my claim to fame....

Tim broad who at the time was making mozzers music videos approached me , me out of 3000 people and said I want you to walk down this street in front of all the other fans......

As it turns out , tim broad recorded us more times than we knew and as such we appear on mozzers hulmerist video a few times......

If anyone has it , I'm the one with a green cardigan on .....

Oh and I've also met Donny Osmond......surreal.

It must have been odd , to say the least, the first time you watched Hulmerist ! Was there any specific reason Tim Broad picked you out ( i.e. biggest quiff, etc. ) ?

God knows why tim picked me , I must have looked weird! I remember tim broad saying to me that he was putting a video together but when I bought hulmerist , your right , I was a bit shocked to say the least.

What a nice bloke though. I had no idea who he was at the time.

Back
Top Bottom