whats the story behind this vinyl?

is it a bootleg? the vinyl is blank on both sides in the middle

dsc00492q.jpg

dsc00493t.jpg

This is the untitled vinyl that was later reissued on cd as "Better Live Than Dead" (you can see it's the same artwork, but with title). I'll add this bit of info somewhere in there. Now if someone could get me a good flat scan of the artwork, that would be perfect.

Stephane

i have nothing to contribute to this discussion, but, boy i'm sure glad Morrissey doesn't wear the Esteban hat anymore

I'd like to thank Frankly Mr. Shankly for highlighting this one...
I saw this thread first thing this morning... the ebay link to "THE SMITHS / BBC IN CONCERT 1985 LP" was pretty poorly described, certainly no photo... I asked the seller for a photo... he posted one... and now I'm the very happy owner of a BBC Transprition Service disc of this concert

!BRdwMGQB2k~$(KGrHgoH-EEEjlLlyOEvBJ-JLsObSg~~_1.JPG

I've been after one of these for years. They almost never come up for sale. And now I have one...well, I will have it as soon as it finds it's way back to Dear Old Blighty.

Short of a negative Hand in Glove and a few posters there's nothing much else that I lust after.

:)

Dave

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nice item there Dave and a pretty good price as well,hope it gets to you safely(suitable smily still unavailable)

hi, does anybody know how many vinyl bootlegs by the smith there are ????

There's a fair amount, probably in the region of 20/30 or so. I can add them up tonight if you want the exact number.

Last edited:
I'd like to thank Frankly Mr. Shankly for highlighting this one...
I saw this thread first thing this morning... the ebay link to "THE SMITHS / BBC IN CONCERT 1985 LP" was pretty poorly described, certainly no photo... I asked the seller for a photo... he posted one... and now I'm the very happy owner of a BBC Transprition Service disc of this concert

!BRdwMGQB2k~$(KGrHgoH-EEEjlLlyOEvBJ-JLsObSg~~_1.JPG

I've been after one of these for years. They almost never come up for sale. And now I have one...well, I will have it as soon as it finds it's way back to Dear Old Blighty.

Short of a negative Hand in Glove and a few posters there's nothing much else that I lust after.

:)

Dave

That's badass man. Great find/buy.:)

Back
Top Bottom