What's the most controversial thing Morrissey could do?!

Wow!This is the most disgusting thing i have ever read.(except for "American Psycho" rat and neck part-probably taken from Gilles de Rais trial)
vide:Michel Herubel and Michel Tournier books.Bret Easton Ellis quoted things Gilles de Rais did e.g. the neck part(ofc.in his book its a woman not a child).

Publicly giving head to Elton John whilst simultaneously anally deflowering a baby calf whose slit throat is bleeding all over the original transcript of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Picking his nose with one hand, giving the finger with the other, stomping on the pope's jugular with one foot, shit running down his other leg.

:)

:squiffy:
You certainly have a vivid imagination...

Publicly giving head to Elton John whilst simultaneously anally deflowering a baby calf whose slit throat is bleeding all over the original transcript of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Picking his nose with one hand, giving the finger with the other, stomping on the pope's jugular with one foot, shit running down his other leg.

:)

still LOLing.

Reforming The Smiths

I bet, if he really had to choose, he's reform The Smiths.
Do you think he's at least cook it first? Isn't that ...meat...sort of?

I bet, if he really had to choose, he's reform The Smiths.
Do you think he's at least cook it first? Isn't that ...meat...sort of?

It is flesh indeed!

On the plus side, if he ate his gonads AND reformed The Smiths, he could sure do a great job on the vocal at the end of "Miserable Lie". :)

Tags
try 2 hard
Back
Top Bottom