What's the most controversial thing Morrissey could do?!

I think a duet with Ted Nugent.

Or maybe appearing on The F Word with Gordon Ramsey. I know he doesn't like Jamie Oliver but what does he think of Gordon or Marco Pierre White??

Getting friendly with Jeremy Clarkson would sorry some people.

Publicly giving head to Elton John whilst simultaneously anally deflowering a baby calf whose slit throat is bleeding all over the original transcript of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Picking his nose with one hand, giving the finger with the other, stomping on the pope's jugular with one foot, shit running down his other leg.

:)

Why doesn't he like Jamie Oliver again?

WHen I worked as a dishwasher for a family on Christmas Eve, one of the ladies was preparing an arugula, spinach, pine nut, fresh parmesean and lemon juice & olive oil salad for the dinner that was a recipe from a Jamie Oliver cookbook. She was THE ONLY person who offered me something to eat that night, she made a special little salad just for me, the rest were focused on their roast and potatoes. I guess after that I have a special place in my heart for Jamie Oliver food, at least his vegetarian stuff. :o

Publicly giving head to Elton John whilst simultaneously anally deflowering a baby calf whose slit throat is bleeding all over the original transcript of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Picking his nose with one hand, giving the finger with the other, stomping on the pope's jugular with one foot, shit running down his other leg.

God, I hope this wasn't off the top of your head!

It was a pretty convincing sock then when I saw him!

You saw Morrissey's cock in a sock? Why am I never in the right place at the right time. :tears:

I think he should go to a third world country and adopt some kids and feed them
hamburgers and smack them around.

No, I think the most controversial thing he could do, for him is to be involved in some horrible sex tape scandal.

And show his hairy vagina.

Dayuum. :eek:

We have a winner !

We have a winner !

Yeah, but it's not realistic. I mean wouldn't you need at least one hand to deflower a calf anally? He's got him picking his nose and flipping the bird...I just don't see it 4realz. :confused:

Tags
try 2 hard
Back
Top Bottom