"WHAT'S OLD, PUSSYCAT?" - Sugar Mutts image posted on Morrissey Official / Facebook

Just posted on the official Morrissey facebook page (which I still can't quite work out if it is or isn't officially official):

"WHAT'S OLD, PUSSYCAT?"

Well, because the animals are always RIGHT,
thus we, here, now express the sensibility of the greater collective, when we say:

WOOF WOOF

MORRISSEY

39141_sugar_mutts_pussycat.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
My reasoning he doesn't post because it would probably reveal his
identity. David has replied to a past post of mine about the issue with this user and he said he would look into it. It was suggested that maybe a new ignore option could be implemented that would block the user ignored to not be able to see ones posts.

Maybe nothing will be changed, which means I'll just be posting less
or maybe not at all, which would make a few users on here very very happy. :lbf: :) :straightface:
oh dont do that! he/she does it to me too. it's lame but you shouldnt let it bother you. that said, practically speaking, i really think the biebs account should be deleted. it's obviously not someone who ever intends on posting. and even though i use them myself, i also think it would be good if we could do away with the negative buttons altogther. it just adds needless negativity to this board, and god knows there's alreaddy enough of that.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom