what's next?

mywar

practicing troublemaker
so the u.s. tour is over...what do you think is next for moz?
didn't the agency who did the u.s. tour say something about hoping to "add a u.s.-leg to the tour in the fall" or something to that effect, in response to the dates that were cancelled and not rescheduled? that would kind of hint at another tour already being in the works? does anyone have any beans to spill?
i'm certainly hoping he will play at least a couple of european dates before the year is over...especially in his "beloved scandinavia"...

wasn't one of the shows in cali pro-shot? i would assume that was for a dvd...

wasn't one of the shows in cali pro-shot? i would assume that was for a dvd...

yes, the hollywood bowl. pretty sure thats for the dvd.

my personal, selfish wish would be for him to play in his [my] beloved scandinavia within the next 2 weeks before i go back to cali...but thats probably pushin' it. so, come out with the album/dvd/greatest hits, then another tour in '08, maybe hit up the uk, europe, tel aviv?....hm

I have a real strong premonition that he is going to come to Australia either November-ish or in the New Year. No reason why, just a feeling that I have.

Other than that, I think a Live CD/DVD is a possibility.

I have a real strong premonition that he is going to come to Australia either November-ish or in the New Year. No reason why, just a feeling that I have.

Other than that, I think a Live CD/DVD is a possibility.

Are you serious?? Oh god, I hope you're right! :D :D
I am in Melbourne, where are you??

I am in Adelaide. Unfortunately I don't know anything about a Moz-Oz tour...its just a feeling I have.

Probably wrong!

Back
Top Bottom