What's in your... ?

but those are like 120 cals for the small ones. i know because i once ate a dozen of them and then brightly thought afterwards that i should look up the calorie count so that i could know just exactly how bad i should feel. so 120 calories for something that takes 2 seconds to eat, or 140 calories for something that you can be sipping on for an hour. i think the drink is a way better plan.

edit: oh wait... i see that those ones are only 80 calories each. well that's better.
I'll try not to eat a dozen. Though with all those tempting flavors how can I try just one? Maybe I'll start a macaron a month club for myself. Each time I go down to Phoenix I'll get a new flavor.

i would rather please morrissey than my palate. everytime. if he were to come to me today and say "rifke, love, go vegan", i would like that. but it would take him asking me personally. whilst on a blazer buying outing. like that.
If "my" prince charming were to ask me to give something up which I found very pleasurable, I would ask him, why must your love be conditional?

A reciprocal pic of my own fridge

http://s917.photobucket.com/user/rachelspellman/media/Mobile Uploads/image_zpsjjvu5mqi.jpeg.html]
image_zpsjjvu5mqi.jpeg
[/URL]

I think the only thing of mine in it is the cokes and the cheese

If "my" prince charming were to ask me to give something up which I found very pleasurable, I would ask him, why must your love be conditional?
well if it was something i was doing that deep down i knew was wrong, i would be happy and grateful to give it up, to be sorted out and put on the right track by someone i admire and respect (god that would be so hot, to be sorted out by morrissey! eeeeeeeeeee). he's not my prince charming though, im not like 12.

well if it was something i was doing that deep down i knew was wrong, i would be happy and grateful to give it up, to be sorted out and put on the right track by someone i admire and respect (god that would be so hot, to be sorted out by morrissey! eeeeeeeeeee). he's not my prince charming though, im not like 12.
That' the difference between you and me. I don't feel guilty for eating meat.

feeling guilty about something and knowing intellectually that it is wrong are two entirely different things. intellectually i know it's wrong.
I respect that. But intellectually I think it's OK. We will just have to disagree on this one.

My appointment ran way too late. I was unable to make it to that store today. But I did manage to get some other stuff elsewhere: rose and lemon Turkish delights and licorice allsorts.
oh darn! oh well, if im to be honest, i think turkish delight is just as good, if not better, than macarons. in fact, im kinda wishing i had some now :p

The real reason Morrissey went vegan

I'm pretty sure it might be Morrissey, if you look carefully at the hips I see a correlation between his dance in Shoplifters of the World.
This video is the reason I am vegan, and I can now eat in peace knowing Morrissey owns an underground vegan cult in his house, which I seek membership to.

*puke* that guy is so vile. he's the reason I don't want to be vegan. I sincerely hope he gets a serious b12 deficiency and loses all motor function.

Back
Top Bottom