What's going ON?!

iamkali62

I just got home, after a mishap in the parking lot ( I tripped and fell wearing my Docs :o and turned on CNN and John EDWARDS with the lovely riah is on- wtf happened? Did Hillary admit defeat? Will Edwards be Obama's running mate for VP? Inquiring minds want to know!:eek:

I volunteered to give Barak a lap dance and John's mad because I didn't offer him one.

Did you hurt yourself? Was it shoe laces? Walking is soooooooooooooo hard sometimes!!!! Are you drunk?

I volunteered to give Barak a lap dance and John's mad because I didn't offer him one.

Did you hurt yourself? Was it shoe laces? Walking is soooooooooooooo hard sometimes!!!! Are you drunk?

Hi, Paris dahling. No, these Docs are Mary Janes and are slip ons but it's very hot outside and I wasn't hydrated enough, and wasn't looking where I was going. No, just skinned knee- I will be fine. LOL I wish I was drunk. Well, I still have time for that tonight! Aw, Barack has GOT to loosen up! Did he say no, or did you do the deed? John's a weird one.

Ex-White House candidate Edwards to endorse Obama: campaign

1 hour ago

WASHINGTON (AFP) — Former Democratic White House candidate John Edwards will formally endorse party front-runner Barack Obama on Wednesday, an Obama campaign source told AFP.

Man, I was hoping that he was going to swim to China and carry the Olympic Torch!

Hi, Paris dahling. No, these Docs are Mary Janes and are slip ons but it's very hot outside and I wasn't hydrated enough, and wasn't looking where I was going. No, just skinned knee- I will be fine. LOL I wish I was drunk. Well, I still have time for that tonight! Aw, Barack has GOT to loosen up! Did he say no, or did you do the deed? John's a weird one.

skinned knees are very riot grrrrrl though, so you officially rock!

(look out for the jokes on how you skinned them tho) :D

Ex-White House candidate Edwards to endorse Obama: campaign

1 hour ago

WASHINGTON (AFP) — Former Democratic White House candidate John Edwards will formally endorse party front-runner Barack Obama on Wednesday, an Obama campaign source told AFP.

Man, I was hoping that he was going to swim to China and carry the Olympic Torch!

Dave, thank you for the info. Well, maybe there's still time! (re: torch bearing)

Dave, thank you for the info. Well, maybe there's still time! (re: torch bearing)

if he greases up well he could make it, and if he adds a little vinegar to the oil he'll make a nice aperitif for a shark!

God, Paris, how are you? I saw you walking the other day talking on your phone with tons of people falling over trying to take your picture, and it was like you didn't even see them! I guess you learned that being a model.

skinned knees are very riot grrrrrl though, so you officially rock!

(look out for the jokes on how you skinned them tho) :D

Riot Grrrrl! LOL! But it was very undignified. I immediately got up and kept walking. :o 1. I haven't eaten anything today (yet) only some coffee and iced tea. Plus it's hotter than hell outside. :eek: I don't do well in hot weather. Which is why I want to immigrate to either: New Zealand, Greenland, (except I wouldn't eat the whale and seal blubber) or I'd go back to Giddy London.

if he greases up well he could make it, and if he adds a little vinegar to the oil he'll make a nice aperitif for a shark!

Sounds kinda like Pacific Rim cuisine! :)

tomorrow will be hotter. I always get up and pretend it didn't happen, too. I've missed two chances to sue people when I was hit by cars. :eek:

OMG!!! This thread is totally where the fun kids hang! All we need is Pregs and Corrissey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you said john edwards I thought you mean that guy who talks to dead people (not bruce willis but the guy with the show) do you know who I mean?

tomorrow will be hotter. I always get up and pretend it didn't happen, too. I've missed two chances to sue people when I was hit by cars. :eek:

Why didn't you sue?

OMG!!! This thread is totally where the fun kids hang! All we need is Pregs and Corrissey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you said john edwards I thought you mean that guy who talks to dead people (not bruce willis but the guy with the show) do you know who I mean?

Not sure whom you mean- does he ever show on Montel? YES! Pregs and Corrissey! Mah gang!

Why didn't you sue?

because I jumped up and went nuts on the guy that hit me. the other time I think I was sort of in shock and I went back to work with my face all bloody and I didn't even know I got hurt.

the one guy that I went nuts was driving a nice new car and I wish I'd kept my cool. He was stopped and I went in the crosswalk, and he started and ran right into me. A third time I had a cup of hot coffee and it accidentally sprayed all over through the window of this family that cut me off to pull into a gas station, but I figured we were even on that one.

Maybe he's from England. They don't like lawyers over there. Did you read what that man Grim said to me? Freaked me the fk out!

Grim is pretty cool, actually. No, what did he say to you?

because I jumped up and went nuts on the guy that hit me. the other time I think I was sort of in shock and I went back to work with my face all bloody and I didn't even know I got hurt.

the one guy that I went nuts was driving a nice new car and I wish I'd kept my cool. He was stopped and I went in the crosswalk, and he started and ran right into me. A third time I had a cup of hot coffee and it accidentally sprayed all over through the window of this family that cut me off to pull into a gas station, but I figured we were even on that one.

I'd want to kick tht guys ass as well! Did you break any bones? I know it isn't funny, but the image of your cup of hot coffee spraying over the people that cut you off is kind of cool. :cool:

Tags
colbert frink!
Back
Top Bottom