What's Everyone Reading At The Moment?

Whatever you do don't read books written by swedish females. There used to be a time when publishers had someone to read what was sent in and then send a thank you but no but these days any swedish female out there can not only have books published despite being crap but they even turn them into tv series and movies that are equally as crap.

Just tried to watch a tv series based on one and I cannot even describe how bad it was and how deprived of any original style it was and they even mixed swedish with english which made the scenes completely absurd.

This quota system needs to end at companies and at publishers cause it is like any kind of hysteric menopause feminist out there with enough hair under their armpits can just fart out words in print and the whole world just stands there ready to turn the manure into gold.

Maybe these women are too daft for writers block and like women in general just puke out sentences to deaf ears like all women do. The same thing goes for women who have a lot of kids and intelligence is never involved.

Those jewish swedish publishers need to hire tougher critics and put an end to this farce. I remember one celebrated author whose tv series was so badly financed the police cars did not even look like police cars and swedes online were posting hilarious comments while it was shown on tv.

Crap is crap and belongs in the bin.

I can't get into any of the books I've got. None of them are up my alley. Bummer.

Screenshot_20190624-005257_OverDrive.jpg

it's interesting because at the time she wrote wasted she didn't know she had bipolar. it's sort of becomes obvious in retrospect.
I just checked my library for physical books by Marya and put a hold on Waiting, and Sane. Maybe if I like them I'll buy a physical copy of Madness and give it to the library after I've read it.

Reading is admiring other people and I don't do that. People are never worth it and always lets you down. One day a nationalist and the next they run around with bomb belts for ISIS.

Take Cat Stevens as a warning example and though he played music the same thinking applies. The more you read the more you destroy your own "voice" and unique writing and it becomes imitation.

you should read this:

no, really, it's great
I just cancelled my pre-order of a Margaret Atwood book and used my Amazon gift card from my bank to purchase Madness. Thanks. I'm enjoying Marya's Wasted.

Screenshot_20190628-125157_Amazon Kindle.jpg

The biggest eye opener of my life!

Doctor Wallach about why people get sick and how they can get healthy
2019-05-12

The main causes of death in the world today are (with some variation depending on which country we are talking about) cardiovascular diseases, cancer, stroke, diabetes and lung and respiratory diseases. (1) We also see a daunting increase in dementia diseases like Alzheimer's. (2) Most doctors today admit that both diet and smoking habits play, but they also claim that the above-described diseases are related to the genes and therefore more or less hereditary.

One who questions that diseases such as cancer, diabetes and Alzheimer's would be hereditary is Dr. Joel Wallach of Missouri in the United States: "The main reason why people get sick is not due to bad genes," he argues, "but because they suffer from nutritional deficiencies. . You need to get 90 nutrients in you every day. You need 60 minerals, 16 vitamins, 12 essential amino acids and three essential fatty acids. ”(3) Lack of these substances weakens the body's ability to rebuild itself and increases the potential for 900 deficiency diseases, he says.

Together with Gerhard Schrauzer , a professor of chemistry who in 1957 discovered the importance of selenium for health, and Dr. Ma Lan , a doctor from China with many merits, Wallach 2014 was published with the book “Epigenetics: The Death of the Genetic Theory of Disease Transmission. "In the book, they present their arguments that our diseases are more about the lack of vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids than about hereditary factors. (4)

As a child, Wallach suffered from dry syndrome, * which meant that he was plagued by severe tics with fluttering eyes and big problems talking. When Joel was nine years old, the mother brought him to a doctor who said that the eye problems were due to Joel's eyelashes being so long that they hit his glasses when he blinked. "I was nine years old but smarter than that and understood that that couldn't be right," (5) he says. Joel decided to go to the library to try to find out the cause on his own. It was a decision that would change his life.

One of the things he learned was that seizures may be due to calcium deficiency. Joel grew up on a farm and the family raised steak calves that he fed before going to school. For breeders it is important to have as healthy animals as possible as good quality gives greater merit. ”A truck came with the ground feed and we added bags of vitamins, minerals and trace elements,” Joel says. gave to the calves. ”(6) Since the pellets he gave the animals contained calcium, he decided to test some in his breakfast plate. A few days later, all his problems with dry syndrome were gone. (7)

Joel started thinking about why the family did not eat vitamins and minerals when the animals felt so good about it. He had, of course, seen the effect of supplementation. The more he thought about the matter, the more he realized that nutritional supplements must be good for public health. A few years later he educated himself as agronomist and also graduated in Pets and Nutrition, as well as Food, Cereals and Soils. However, the real breakthrough came when he decided to train as a veterinarian: "At that school I got the answer to my questions. We learned how to prevent and cure diseases in animals because we did not have access to many medications." (8)

After the education he was offered to work with endangered animals in Africa and remained there for two years. He was offered late service at the St Louis Zoo, which received $ 7.5 million for a project for the National Institute for Health. Wallach then worked as a research veterinarian and pathologist for the Center for Biology of Natural Systems for 30 years and performed more than 17,500 autopsies on 454 darts. He discovered that in any case an animal died for natural reasons, it was due to vitamin and mineral deficiency. (9) If the same were true for humans, one should be able to improve health naturally, instead of through artificial medication, he thought.

Wallach's works were published in over seventy textbooks and research reports. (10) After discovering and identifying cystic fibrosis in monkeys, he concluded that the cause was lack of selenium in the mothers during pregnancy. When he managed to recreate the health of the monkeys through nutritional supplements, he thought it might be hoping for people with the disease, but when he published the discovery he was fired from the institute because the official line of the research community was that the disease is hereditary and not due to nutritional deficiency.

He then decided to educate himself as a doctor to help people, but since he suspected that ordinary school medicine was probably as limited as the institute's, he accepted an invitation to teach health at the National College of Naturopathic Medicine in Oregon. Wallach discovered that while the life expectancy of an American was 75.5 years, it was lower for doctors. According to Wallach as low as 58 in the 90s. ** Why go to a doctor whose average life expectancy is 58 years if you yourself want to be 100? he asked.

During a regular medical training, approximately 5 percent of the time spent on nutrition, Wallach says. Most doctors therefore lack knowledge of how important vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids are to the body, something he believes to have devastating consequences for people's health. Among other things, he claims that obesity is more about nutritional deficiency than genes and lack of exercise, and that the craving for more food is the body's way of trying to compensate for this deficiency.

In 1994, Wallach gave a lecture called "Dead Doctors Don´t Lie" (11) which was also recorded. It sold in 22 million items and is described as the most heard lecture on nutrition in history. "It's 90 minutes of my observations about why we spend more time ensuring that animal diseases are prevented through nutrition than human diseases," (12) says Wallach.

Wallach trained as a physician in naturopathy to be able to treat people himself. Naturopathy aims to support the body's inherent healing ability, rather than suppressing symptoms as the school medicine. Common doctors are often specialized in certain organ systems while physicians treat the whole individual. When school medicine advocates artificial medicine, often with side effects, naturopathic physicians instead use natural remedies for treatment. Wallach believes that the school medicine's doctor is in the lap of the pharmaceutical industry and that it in turn dismisses natural products since it cannot patent and make money on them.

Wallach spent 12 years in Oregon as a general practitioner and patients were flocked to the clinic. Since he was also a veterinarian, he was joked that he treated them as dogs but that they improved. When a study in 2013 stated that vitamins have no positive effects on either memory or heart, (13) Wallach, who also noted that it was funded by the pharmaceutical company Pfizer, pointed out the lack of specific details in the study and compared it to the quality of comic books. Every function in the body has vitamins and minerals that are required for them to work, he says, "so doctors claim that vitamins and minerals have no positive effects on these are completely deceptive."

It is certainly true that most of the vitamin and mineral products on the market consist of artificial substances that the body has difficulty absorbing, says Wallach. There is no point in eating a lot of poor quality vitamins. However, there are good products available, Wallach recommends " Life Source Complete Powder," which contains over 70 plant-derived trace minerals from a prehistoric plant depot formed over 50 million years ago, Essential Fatty Acids from the Willamette Valley with all the fatty acids Omega 3,6 and 9, and EPA and DHA from linseed and fish oil, all developed in collaboration with Wallach. (15)

According to Dr. Wallach, the gluten *** is the root of many of our diseases. He therefore discourages eating all that contains gluten, including wheat, rye and barley. On the ten-worst list he also has fried foods, cooking oils, charcuterie products, hard-fried meat, the shell of baked potatoes, soft drinks / carbonated drinks, as well as oats, soy and all meat containing nitrates. (16)

The best food we can eat according to Dr. Wallac is: eggs, fish, chicken, lamb, roach / medium-sized beef, pork, salt, vegetables, fruit. nuts, (except peanuts), buckwheat, rice, millet, quinoa, beans, lentils, legumes, pear cowhide couscous, scrambled eggs in butter, green tea, red wine, 4-8 glasses of purified water each day (avoid soft plastic bottles), and 20,000 ORAC antioxidants every day. **** Even coffee in moderate amounts is good according to Wallach. (17)

Dr. Wallach claims that the Alzheimer's disease arose because doctors caused people to take statins to lower their cholesterol levels. 75% of the brain consists of cholsterol, and statins in combination with doctors' advice to limit cholesterol in the diet, have led to an Alzheimer's epidemic, according to Wallach. With the right nutritional supplement, one can avoid or even get dementia to go back, he claims. There are studies that confirm that vitamins reduce the risk of Alzheimer's (18) and some doctors are on the same path as Wallach. (19)

Otherwise, Wallach has, unexpectedly, teased gall fever on much of the medical profession. Among other things, one strongly criticizes the claim that diseases are not hereditary. Several people have in any case testified that they have been helped by Wallach and that includes people in school medicine. Jerry Murphy, director of the third largest medical laboratory in the United States, suffered from severe diabetes 2 for years which he unsuccessfully attempted to cure. A common friend introduced him to Wallach who said he could cure Murphy's diabetes in a few months.

Murphy was mildly skeptical that something like this was possible and explained that if Wallach succeeded in doing so, he would fly around the US in his jet plane and show up on his lectures to tell what he had succeeded with. "But if you fail, I will hire someone who follows you for the rest of your life and interrupts your meetings," he threatened. Wallach adopted the bet and two months later Murphy was cured of his diabetes. (20)

Wallach thus claims that most diseases do not depend on heredity but on nutritional deficiency, (21) and that it is impossible to obtain the nutrients we need only through food because the soils today, but few exceptions in the world, do not contain enough nutrients. An example was when Keshan Province in China turned out to have extremely many children who died in heart disease. It took years before it was realized that they suffered from a lack of selenium, a tracer that is found in all cells and is part of several important processes. It is converted into selenium proteins in the body and, like vitamin E, is an antioxidant , a thousand times more active. For example, Wallach believes that if women ate the right amount of selenium daily, it would reduce the risk of breast cancer. (22)

According to Wallach, there is also a connection between add / adhd, and the large consumption of sugar. (23) "There is a direct correlation between the increase of add / adhd, depression, bipolar disorder and the increased intake of sugar," he says. This also applies to the increase in aggression and violence in schools, he says. Wallach calls for the sale of soft drinks and sweets at schools for criminals because he believes that it contributes to both mental and physical problems. "There are 5 million schoolchildren who go on Ritalin, Prozac and other antidepressants just because they are sensitive to sugar and lack of lithium, chromium and vanadium," he says. (24)

Dr. Wallach is now 75 years old and has not been ill for 65 years. He is as vital as ever and travels all over the United States and holds 300 free lectures each year. One of his colleagues is Dr. Peter Glidden, who is also a physician in naturopathy. Just like Wallach, Glidden believes that the ignorance of nutritional supplements, the advocacy of a fat-free diet and the marketing of margarine and deep-fried foods has caused great harm to public health. Together they try to show people that there is a way out of the ailments. Only we stop eating debris and make sure to provide the body with the nutrition it needs in the form of vitamins, minerals and important fatty acids. (25)

Both Wallach (26) and Glidden have their own radio shows that people can call in and get advice. These programs can be downloaded for free on mp3 files from their respective websites. (27)

One sentence has killed more people

than all the wars in American history. . .

You get all the nutrition you need from the four food groups."

Youngevity Liquid Nutrition By Dr Wallach:
You must give your body all the raw materials it requires to maintain and renew itself in order to achieve healthful maximum potential.
But those raw materials so vital to your health can be hard to find. Centuries of mining, farming, irrigation, and acid rain have eroded life-giving minerals from our soil. These mineral-deficient soils are then used to grow and cultivate our food. Because of this, our food may be lacking in essential minerals

Life_source_powder_380x@2x.png

549804_336568499734135_1584136_n_600x.jpg

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Kalachakra Tantra: Rite of Initiation by the Dalai Lama.
There is a nice documentary about it by Herzog:

Pernille (12) was terrified of sun and heat - so she got help

When the teacher talked about climate change, Pernille suffered anxiety attacks. Who could help?

PUBLISHED JUNE 30 AT. 08:03

Pernille couldn't do any more. It got stuck in the stomach.

The teacher had just talked about climate change.

About what is going to happen. Frequent tornadoes, extreme heat, difficult for humans and animals to live.

In Pernille's head it became dark and dangerous. She hears about a gloomy and uncertain future.

Yes, more than that. It may not be a future.

She has to go out!

Tell the teacher that she has a stomach ache. Think that's what makes her wrong. But just like that she has never known it before.

The episode in the classroom is a year old. But Pernille never forgets it. It was the first anxiety attack.

Since then it has followed her. Anxiety for fine weather, for sun, for the future. Climate anxiety. The fear that makes her feel she can't breathe and makes her so tired.

After the first attack in the class she has avoided school hours where climate and weather are the theme. But it's not that easy to avoid the headlines in the newspapers, or the news on TV.

Or the mind.

Because she thinks a lot. Pondering. Gets anxiety attacks.

Looks like everyone dies
Health nurse, GP and psychologist trying to help. They tell her how to control her thoughts.

Breathe in square. Inhale, hold for three seconds, breathe out, hold for three seconds.

Or think of a safe place where everything is good and then focus hard on it.

- Do the techniques help control your mind?

- Sometimes. Not allways.

The text messages for mom Hilde are full of concern.

10:21
Pernille:

It stands at such a temperature measuring 21 and I do not know if it is outside or inside, and now I am nauseous and scared
- What are you afraid of?

- That the earth should go under. If we don't do something about it now, I think the earth is going to go down in a couple of weeks or something like that.

- What happens when the earth goes down?

- Do not know. That it is not possible to live here anymore. That everyone just dies.

The words hang in the air around the dining table in the living room of the family of Pernille.

Mom Hilde has sent a question to Yr. A prayer for help to reassure the daughter who is so scared of the future.

Hilde wrote:

(...) "There is a lot of focus on climate challenges and changes both at school and in news, and she believes that the earth is just about as soon as possible.

She is in many ways very scared of sun and heat, and this hinders her in daily tasks. I try to secure her everything I can, and she also gets good help from a psychologist, but she says it doesn't help what we say because we're not experts in the weather.

She is really tough and in many ways defies the anxiety every day, and it goes on with her, but in her process it can also be good help with a security from an expert »

Now the parents are completely silent and let Pernille talk.

- When it's hot outside and lots of sun, then I think very much. Then it's a bad day. Then the fear is there.

16:04
Pernille:

I'm tired, too, I'm afraid I'll be the way I stayed that night
16:05
Mother:

It's going to be fine. Do you rest now?
16:05
Pernille:

And
Want expert help
There is little knowledge about how concerned children are for climate change.

Almost we come by looking at what 18-30 year olds answer in surveys.

Over half of them respond that they are quite or very concerned. There are twice as many as in older age groups.

Pernille stays calm in the room and puts your eyes on the iPad when it gets too overwhelming. Trying to think about other things.

- It is quite desperate, says Hilde, while her daughter is listening.

They are open to the fact that this is not easy for any of them. Neither the 12-year-old nor the parents.

- If you take in her mind about the fact that the earth is underneath, then it is quite violent. She goes and thinks that in a few weeks we cannot live here anymore, says Hilde.

They are trying to argue. Make your daughter safe. Read, understand, hear podcasts about climate change. But the theme feels overwhelming.

Incredibly difficult to explain easily to children.

- I'm trying to sift information that I can give her. But at the same time I also try to shield myself a little from the message of climate change in the newspapers, says Dad Jens Gunnar.

- We're trying to make her safe. Read about the theme and tell her what is most likely to happen, but then she says she must know it from an expert, says Hilde.

- Adults must be honest!
In the corner with a view of Holmenkollen, Hans Olav Hygen has an office. He has had that for a long time, and it seems.

This is his. Full of personal things, and their very own research order. Small stacks of papers and books.

- Of course. If it can help!

We have asked the researcher who is the chief head of the Department of Climate Services if he will try to help Pernille.

On the wall hangs a diploma as proof that he has written an award-winning children's book on the subject.

- TELL ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITIES: - Teachers have a job of motivating youth. Not just to tell how bad it can be. They have a job of telling that there are opportunities that have not yet been discovered. Opportunities that we need sharp, young to discover, says climate scientist Hans Olav Hygen.

- It is not the fault of a teacher to tell his students that it is getting hotter. It is also not wrong to say that some areas in the world are going to have problematic weather and that many will have to move. One must be honest, but one must also tell about the opportunities we get, says Hygen.

- What do you want to say to Pernille?

Dette vil gå bra. Det går sakte,
så vi får god tid til å tilpasse oss.
- I want to say it's going to be fine.

- How do you know that?

- I don't know for sure. I have to be honest to say that. But the changes are slow so we have time to adapt. It's going to be challenging, but if we get people with us to solve the challenges, then it will be pretty good.

- But it must be so hot?

- Yes, it gets warmer, and worse skiing, we just have to prepare for it. But it doesn't get so hot that we can't live here, he answers.

- The world does NOT go under!
Hygen explains that Norway will have very few problems with climate change compared to other countries.

It will be wetter so you have to take care of where you build houses and where you live, and it will be more often drought. Like in 2018.

- But that's it. Here in Norway it will go just fine.

- Will it not be difficult for people and animals to live here?

- There will be changes and challenges. But we have to say so far that we do not know how society looks like. There are solutions out there that we do not know yet, and then we must use our powers to figure them out.

- But the world is going under?

- No, the world does not go under. The world will exist for four to five billion years. It's so long that you don't have to think about it.

Four shiny eyes
We're back at the kitchen table. Pernille and her parents Hilde and Jens Gunnar have seen the video interview with the climate researcher.

They should also get the interview so that they can listen to it again when the anxiety comes back.

OPEN: Pernille and parents talk openly about how difficult it has been. Now they hope the climate researcher can help Pernille put the dark thoughts in a broader perspective.

Pernille smiles as she looks up at the parents who dry something wet from her eyes. They are happy, touched, surprised and overwhelmed by the fact that a climate scientist cares this way. Therefore, they also laugh between tears.

- It really helped a lot this. I'm going to remember that the earth is not going down. And that it will not affect Norway so much, says Pernille.

No one around the table expects a miracle, but we agree to talk on the phone in a couple of weeks.

- I don't cry! A video greeting from the climate researcher to Pernille, causes both parents to shed some tears. - It is amazing that we are taken seriously so, and hope it can help more, says Hilde.

It's been Saturday and mid-June. It has been a week and a half since Pernille received the greeting from the climate researcher.

The heat steaks.

Mother Hilde is traveling in northern Norway. The distance makes her feel extra with Pernille, which probably has a difficult day. Hilde also thinks about her husband Jens Gunnar who probably must stay inside the house because of her daughter's fear of just such sunny days.

Suddenly she gets a snap. There is a video of Pernille as a bath!

What?

- When I returned home on Sunday evening I asked Pernille if she had had a nice day. She replied that she even thought it was lovely with the nice weather, says Hilde.

- A few weeks ago, Pernille wanted to stay in the shadow of such a day. Although she took a little bit of effort to get out, she was not stressed by it, Jens Gunnar describes.

Both parents notice a completely different security around their daughter. They realize that the anxiety is still there, but a lot has been changed.

It also marks Pernille himself.

Notices that she is able to be out in the sun without being terrified.

- I dread a bit for the summer, but I was out in the sun and noticed that it went well. Then I learned from it, and was even more out today. It feels good, she answers.

My library had only Wasted by her. I'll start with it and maybe buy Madness on Kindle.
Just placed this and Wasted on hold at my library. Probably won’t be able to read them until after I get back from my vacation. But both of them look really good. Thanks guys for mentioning them here.

The biggest eye opener of my life!

Doctor Wallach about why people get sick and how they can get healthy
2019-05-12

The main causes of death in the world today are (with some variation depending on which country we are talking about) cardiovascular diseases, cancer, stroke, diabetes and lung and respiratory diseases. (1) We also see a daunting increase in dementia diseases like Alzheimer's. (2) Most doctors today admit that both diet and smoking habits play, but they also claim that the above-described diseases are related to the genes and therefore more or less hereditary.

One who questions that diseases such as cancer, diabetes and Alzheimer's would be hereditary is Dr. Joel Wallach of Missouri in the United States: "The main reason why people get sick is not due to bad genes," he argues, "but because they suffer from nutritional deficiencies. . You need to get 90 nutrients in you every day. You need 60 minerals, 16 vitamins, 12 essential amino acids and three essential fatty acids. ”(3) Lack of these substances weakens the body's ability to rebuild itself and increases the potential for 900 deficiency diseases, he says.

Together with Gerhard Schrauzer , a professor of chemistry who in 1957 discovered the importance of selenium for health, and Dr. Ma Lan , a doctor from China with many merits, Wallach 2014 was published with the book “Epigenetics: The Death of the Genetic Theory of Disease Transmission. "In the book, they present their arguments that our diseases are more about the lack of vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids than about hereditary factors. (4)

As a child, Wallach suffered from dry syndrome, * which meant that he was plagued by severe tics with fluttering eyes and big problems talking. When Joel was nine years old, the mother brought him to a doctor who said that the eye problems were due to Joel's eyelashes being so long that they hit his glasses when he blinked. "I was nine years old but smarter than that and understood that that couldn't be right," (5) he says. Joel decided to go to the library to try to find out the cause on his own. It was a decision that would change his life.

One of the things he learned was that seizures may be due to calcium deficiency. Joel grew up on a farm and the family raised steak calves that he fed before going to school. For breeders it is important to have as healthy animals as possible as good quality gives greater merit. ”A truck came with the ground feed and we added bags of vitamins, minerals and trace elements,” Joel says. gave to the calves. ”(6) Since the pellets he gave the animals contained calcium, he decided to test some in his breakfast plate. A few days later, all his problems with dry syndrome were gone. (7)

Joel started thinking about why the family did not eat vitamins and minerals when the animals felt so good about it. He had, of course, seen the effect of supplementation. The more he thought about the matter, the more he realized that nutritional supplements must be good for public health. A few years later he educated himself as agronomist and also graduated in Pets and Nutrition, as well as Food, Cereals and Soils. However, the real breakthrough came when he decided to train as a veterinarian: "At that school I got the answer to my questions. We learned how to prevent and cure diseases in animals because we did not have access to many medications." (8)

After the education he was offered to work with endangered animals in Africa and remained there for two years. He was offered late service at the St Louis Zoo, which received $ 7.5 million for a project for the National Institute for Health. Wallach then worked as a research veterinarian and pathologist for the Center for Biology of Natural Systems for 30 years and performed more than 17,500 autopsies on 454 darts. He discovered that in any case an animal died for natural reasons, it was due to vitamin and mineral deficiency. (9) If the same were true for humans, one should be able to improve health naturally, instead of through artificial medication, he thought.

Wallach's works were published in over seventy textbooks and research reports. (10) After discovering and identifying cystic fibrosis in monkeys, he concluded that the cause was lack of selenium in the mothers during pregnancy. When he managed to recreate the health of the monkeys through nutritional supplements, he thought it might be hoping for people with the disease, but when he published the discovery he was fired from the institute because the official line of the research community was that the disease is hereditary and not due to nutritional deficiency.

He then decided to educate himself as a doctor to help people, but since he suspected that ordinary school medicine was probably as limited as the institute's, he accepted an invitation to teach health at the National College of Naturopathic Medicine in Oregon. Wallach discovered that while the life expectancy of an American was 75.5 years, it was lower for doctors. According to Wallach as low as 58 in the 90s. ** Why go to a doctor whose average life expectancy is 58 years if you yourself want to be 100? he asked.

During a regular medical training, approximately 5 percent of the time spent on nutrition, Wallach says. Most doctors therefore lack knowledge of how important vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids are to the body, something he believes to have devastating consequences for people's health. Among other things, he claims that obesity is more about nutritional deficiency than genes and lack of exercise, and that the craving for more food is the body's way of trying to compensate for this deficiency.

In 1994, Wallach gave a lecture called "Dead Doctors Don´t Lie" (11) which was also recorded. It sold in 22 million items and is described as the most heard lecture on nutrition in history. "It's 90 minutes of my observations about why we spend more time ensuring that animal diseases are prevented through nutrition than human diseases," (12) says Wallach.

Wallach trained as a physician in naturopathy to be able to treat people himself. Naturopathy aims to support the body's inherent healing ability, rather than suppressing symptoms as the school medicine. Common doctors are often specialized in certain organ systems while physicians treat the whole individual. When school medicine advocates artificial medicine, often with side effects, naturopathic physicians instead use natural remedies for treatment. Wallach believes that the school medicine's doctor is in the lap of the pharmaceutical industry and that it in turn dismisses natural products since it cannot patent and make money on them.

Wallach spent 12 years in Oregon as a general practitioner and patients were flocked to the clinic. Since he was also a veterinarian, he was joked that he treated them as dogs but that they improved. When a study in 2013 stated that vitamins have no positive effects on either memory or heart, (13) Wallach, who also noted that it was funded by the pharmaceutical company Pfizer, pointed out the lack of specific details in the study and compared it to the quality of comic books. Every function in the body has vitamins and minerals that are required for them to work, he says, "so doctors claim that vitamins and minerals have no positive effects on these are completely deceptive."

It is certainly true that most of the vitamin and mineral products on the market consist of artificial substances that the body has difficulty absorbing, says Wallach. There is no point in eating a lot of poor quality vitamins. However, there are good products available, Wallach recommends " Life Source Complete Powder," which contains over 70 plant-derived trace minerals from a prehistoric plant depot formed over 50 million years ago, Essential Fatty Acids from the Willamette Valley with all the fatty acids Omega 3,6 and 9, and EPA and DHA from linseed and fish oil, all developed in collaboration with Wallach. (15)

According to Dr. Wallach, the gluten *** is the root of many of our diseases. He therefore discourages eating all that contains gluten, including wheat, rye and barley. On the ten-worst list he also has fried foods, cooking oils, charcuterie products, hard-fried meat, the shell of baked potatoes, soft drinks / carbonated drinks, as well as oats, soy and all meat containing nitrates. (16)

The best food we can eat according to Dr. Wallac is: eggs, fish, chicken, lamb, roach / medium-sized beef, pork, salt, vegetables, fruit. nuts, (except peanuts), buckwheat, rice, millet, quinoa, beans, lentils, legumes, pear cowhide couscous, scrambled eggs in butter, green tea, red wine, 4-8 glasses of purified water each day (avoid soft plastic bottles), and 20,000 ORAC antioxidants every day. **** Even coffee in moderate amounts is good according to Wallach. (17)

Dr. Wallach claims that the Alzheimer's disease arose because doctors caused people to take statins to lower their cholesterol levels. 75% of the brain consists of cholsterol, and statins in combination with doctors' advice to limit cholesterol in the diet, have led to an Alzheimer's epidemic, according to Wallach. With the right nutritional supplement, one can avoid or even get dementia to go back, he claims. There are studies that confirm that vitamins reduce the risk of Alzheimer's (18) and some doctors are on the same path as Wallach. (19)

Otherwise, Wallach has, unexpectedly, teased gall fever on much of the medical profession. Among other things, one strongly criticizes the claim that diseases are not hereditary. Several people have in any case testified that they have been helped by Wallach and that includes people in school medicine. Jerry Murphy, director of the third largest medical laboratory in the United States, suffered from severe diabetes 2 for years which he unsuccessfully attempted to cure. A common friend introduced him to Wallach who said he could cure Murphy's diabetes in a few months.

Murphy was mildly skeptical that something like this was possible and explained that if Wallach succeeded in doing so, he would fly around the US in his jet plane and show up on his lectures to tell what he had succeeded with. "But if you fail, I will hire someone who follows you for the rest of your life and interrupts your meetings," he threatened. Wallach adopted the bet and two months later Murphy was cured of his diabetes. (20)

Wallach thus claims that most diseases do not depend on heredity but on nutritional deficiency, (21) and that it is impossible to obtain the nutrients we need only through food because the soils today, but few exceptions in the world, do not contain enough nutrients. An example was when Keshan Province in China turned out to have extremely many children who died in heart disease. It took years before it was realized that they suffered from a lack of selenium, a tracer that is found in all cells and is part of several important processes. It is converted into selenium proteins in the body and, like vitamin E, is an antioxidant , a thousand times more active. For example, Wallach believes that if women ate the right amount of selenium daily, it would reduce the risk of breast cancer. (22)

According to Wallach, there is also a connection between add / adhd, and the large consumption of sugar. (23) "There is a direct correlation between the increase of add / adhd, depression, bipolar disorder and the increased intake of sugar," he says. This also applies to the increase in aggression and violence in schools, he says. Wallach calls for the sale of soft drinks and sweets at schools for criminals because he believes that it contributes to both mental and physical problems. "There are 5 million schoolchildren who go on Ritalin, Prozac and other antidepressants just because they are sensitive to sugar and lack of lithium, chromium and vanadium," he says. (24)

Dr. Wallach is now 75 years old and has not been ill for 65 years. He is as vital as ever and travels all over the United States and holds 300 free lectures each year. One of his colleagues is Dr. Peter Glidden, who is also a physician in naturopathy. Just like Wallach, Glidden believes that the ignorance of nutritional supplements, the advocacy of a fat-free diet and the marketing of margarine and deep-fried foods has caused great harm to public health. Together they try to show people that there is a way out of the ailments. Only we stop eating debris and make sure to provide the body with the nutrition it needs in the form of vitamins, minerals and important fatty acids. (25)

Both Wallach (26) and Glidden have their own radio shows that people can call in and get advice. These programs can be downloaded for free on mp3 files from their respective websites. (27)

One sentence has killed more people

than all the wars in American history. . .

You get all the nutrition you need from the four food groups."

Youngevity Liquid Nutrition By Dr Wallach:
You must give your body all the raw materials it requires to maintain and renew itself in order to achieve healthful maximum potential.
But those raw materials so vital to your health can be hard to find. Centuries of mining, farming, irrigation, and acid rain have eroded life-giving minerals from our soil. These mineral-deficient soils are then used to grow and cultivate our food. Because of this, our food may be lacking in essential minerals

Life_source_powder_380x@2x.png

549804_336568499734135_1584136_n_600x.jpg

Two things worry me, the kind od B12 used which will leave cyanide traces in the body and the red wine cause alcohol will do more harm than good. In fact, red wine is the wine which contains the most toxins. They never show the tourists the back of the winery where they add all the things needed in order for the wine to last that long and not go bad inside the bottle plus the fact transporting it takes its toll on it too.

https://vinepair.com/wine-blog/not-...wine-is-natural-breaking-down-wine-additives/

The great thing with red wine socialists is that they die earlier from it. Most allergies come from wine. There used to be pictures online from a winery showing the chemicals being added but it has since been erased by the powerful wine monopoly people.

Other than that the powder is the closest we can come to something that will make us absolutely sure we get what we need every day of our lives. Food will not give us much of what we need and most peoples gut flora is bad from all the crap people eat or the way vegans destroy it by making themselves weaker every day.

Eating has more to do with keeping the guts in shape and having bowel movements. Food can no longer be seen as something we need to stay alive but if we don't eat something our insides will react. Stomach acid is behind so many diseases and cancers and all kinds of health issues.

Coke and stomach acid will destroy teeth in no time.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Reading is admiring other people and I don't do that. People are never worth it and always lets you down. One day a nationalist and the next they run around with bomb belts for ISIS.

Take Cat Stevens as a warning example and though he played music the same thinking applies. The more you read the more you destroy your own "voice" and unique writing and it becomes imitation.

All I do is sit around
Since the the news came to my town
Feeling kinda like a clown
Since Cat Stevens let me down

Colors have all turned to brown
Tried to smile, could only frown
I've returned my wedding gown
Since Cat Stevens let me down

Tags
books wit no pitchers but not much more just fuck off literary ponces long live books more to life than books nerds n squares obscurer and obscurer shakespeare is smart
Back
Top Bottom