What's Everyone Reading At The Moment?

The Corrections was so bad HBO dropped it in a heartbeat. You ladies have incredibly bad taste but maybe it is the looks of the author that makes you read cause a nerdy man in specs is your thang right?

For the LOLZ

The HBO TV show was dropped not the book, doofus. I don't find Franzen attractive. His nose is too round.

HBO dropped it and didn't wanna make it into something and of course HBO cannot drop a book you over explanating idiot.

More tardy than syrup is one comment about his book and the reviews are so bad as he's a poser not able to handle words. He copies other authors and is so bad it is funny and only one PC NYC paper hands out an award.

This is so LOL

HBO dropped the film version of it and refused to make a series on it.

IF THAT IS WHAT MAKES YOU GIRL WET THEN YOU NEED A TOWEL FAST!

HBO dropped it and didn't wanna make it into something and of course HBO cannot drop a book you over explanating idiot.

More tardy than syrup is one comment about his book and the reviews are so bad as he's a poser not able to handle words. He copies other authors and is so bad it is funny and only one PC NYC paper hands out an award.

This is so LOL

HBO dropped the film version of it and refused to make a series on it.

IF THAT IS WHAT MAKES YOU GIRL WET THEN YOU NEED A TOWEL FAST!
Holy heck you need one or more of these:
UPJ00940.jpg

Holy heck you need one or more of these:
UPJ00940.jpg
FYI I read about the drugs you use in USA, not american drugs cause you sad f***s rely on them canadians for it, and guess what?

Your drugs are not even allowed into Europe cause they are so dangerous to use and cause suffering and death for millions of people every year.

What kind of white trash trailer park trash would even consider Xa nax (banned word for a reason)?

That drug is so old it needs an update and fast. Say hello to your Navajo who are nuts by the way.

woooooo woooooooo woooooooo then the white guy came with a gun and the show was over.
Hell, you guys are not even allowed to swear on tv and yet claim it is the land of the free.
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Finished a thousand pardons and really enjoyed it. Modern and classic at the same time with its themes with a clear and academically witty prose. If I had to name some flaws this might be one in a way. It felt very cerebral and dry at times. Like the characters were created to make the point of the plot but weren’t in enough focus to be really fleshed out in order to deliver the emotional, subconsciously or not, punch behind the intellectual points. The focus on the characters felt very in the moment and very contained to what they were doing in the immediate. It lacked scenic description that I think would have gone a long way to making the characters feel more real to the reader and to describing the emotional mood a bit more. Hard to say if it’s really a flaw though as I did enjoy the dry irony and lean way the book kept its focus on its point. I do t know, I’ll have to think about it a bit more. I do know that this is apparently a book written after his more famous book the privileges which was a Pulitzer finalist. I’m very curious to read this one as a thousand pardons was a bit mixed in its reception and if I enjoyed it so much I’m hopeful to really love the privileges

Now I’m reading the moviegoer which is a novel written in 1960 which won a national book award

Weird. In the book I’m reading written in 1961 a line states that a bunch of Syrians formed a krewe, the name for a group who throw a parade and party during Mardi Gras, named isis

so i bought the corrections today. ive been looking at it before it got mentioned here but was hesitant as it also had an oprah book club sticker on it. was afaid it wouuld be modern fluff but then it got talked about here and i then heard d f wallace and don delillo praise it so i bite the bullet. hope it turns out well

so i bought the corrections today. ive been looking at it before it got mentioned here but was hesitant as it also had an oprah book club sticker on it. was afaid it wouuld be modern fluff but then it got talked about here and i then heard d f wallace and don delillo praise it so i bite the bullet. hope it turns out well
So that's where Lanterns gets all her books from, the Oprah book club

LOL

giphy.gif

Beats me how a man hating feminist like her can read books written by men.

After our discussion here about determination of cause of death and the science on it me and Jehne talked about the body farm. I am just now watching the swedish crime journal on tv featuring pathologist Brita Zilg and according to her americans do not in any way deal with determinating cause of death as this is only done in Europe according to Brita.

She claims that the shows on tv in no way deal with reality and that you cannot determine cause of death like they do where they sometimes claim they determined died within a specific time frame plus minus 15 minutes.

In real life this is really complicated as this special showed. I already knew that the americans are not dealing with these things cause they don't fund that kind of science and the europeans are far more advanced than the americans.

Americans live in a fantasy world brought on by american shows portraying americans as advanced and at the fore front but the fact of the matter is that most services and science americans use is produced and done overseas.

You could argue that this explains why so many innocent victims end up in american prisons and why they are over crowded.

The "body farm" is another american myth. The books and tv shows and movies are not in any way based on reality or real science. You have wasted your time on shit like I stated in the first place.

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Brita_Zilg

Any kind of "body farm" in the states is run by europeans. There are a lot of european science projects based in the states. But that mythological body farm has no impact whatsoever on science and any results and research from it is not used as forensics comes from european science.

The americans believe that the europeans are the poor peasants just like the canadians yet Europe and Canada provide everything americans use on a daily basis.

The tunnels in NYC were all done by swedish companies and the elevator in the statue of liberty is swedish. When will americans create anything that is american?

Trump is at least trying to change that.

After our discussion here about determination of cause of death and the science on it me and Jehne talked about the body farm. I am just now watching the swedish crime journal on tv featuring pathologist Brita Zilg and according to her americans do not in any way deal with determinating cause of death as this is only done in Europe according to Brita.

She claims that the shows on tv in no way deal with reality and that you cannot determine cause of death like they do where they sometimes claim they determined died within a specific time frame plus minus 15 minutes.

In real life this is really complicated as this special showed. I already knew that the americans are not dealing with these things cause they don't fund that kind of science and the europeans are far more advanced than the americans.

Americans live in a fantasy world brought on by american shows portraying americans as advanced and at the fore front but the fact of the matter is that most services and science americans use is produced and done overseas.

You could argue that this explains why so many innocent victims end up in american prisons and why they are over crowded.

The "body farm" is another american myth. The books and tv shows and movies are not in any way based on reality or real science. You have wasted your time on shit like I stated in the first place.

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Brita_Zilg
Sometimes your willful ignorance is amusing. But in this case it’s just sad.

Sometimes your willful ignorance is amusing. But in this case it’s just sad.
I noticed from day one you have a problem with authority. You build up this image of knowing it all but it never passes the test when confronted with facts. A VS knickers single mom versus a professional working daily with corpses and forensics, hmmmm, who should I trust here?

Miss Brita in fact laughed at USA on tv and I laugh at you.

I noticed from day one you have a problem with authority. You build up this image of knowing it all but it never passes the test when confronted with facts. A VS knickers single mom versus a professional working daily with corpses and forensics, hmmmm, who should I trust here?

Miss Brita in fact laughed at USA on tv and I laugh at you.
I don’t have the time or energy to explain the details about a body farm and the research being done in forensics there. You can Google those things and find out for yourself. I am not an expert by any means and never once claimed to be such. I read forensic thrillers for pleasure. I do learn some things by reading them but that’s not why I read them. Again I don’t ever watch fictional forensic TV shows. Oops, except Bones.

Last edited:
I don’t have the time or energy to explain the details about a body farm and the research being done in forensics there. You can Google those things and find out for yourself. I am not an expert by any means and never once claimed to be such. I read forensic thrillers for pleasure. I do learn some things by reading them but that’s not why I read them. Again I don’t ever watch fictional forensic TV shows.
It's ok to be wrong and I still like you, any chance of me becoming Keanu's dad?

90 days is an eternity or just a weekend depending on what you make of it.

Tags
books wit no pitchers but not much more just fuck off literary ponces long live books more to life than books nerds n squares obscurer and obscurer shakespeare is smart
Back
Top Bottom