What's a common misconception about you?

People who I don't know too well sometimes assume I'm arrogant 'cos I look moody and sultry, which couldn't be further form the truth really :( I'm the quiet type and not that good at appearing all smiley and happy all the time that's all :o

So, what's something people always assume about you that's totally wrong?

People who I don't know too well sometimes assume I'm arrogant 'cos I look moody and sultry, which couldn't be further form the truth really :( I'm the quiet type and not that good at appearing all smiley and happy all the time that's all :o

So, what's something people always assume about you that's totally wrong?

Well, I think we can shake hands. That's exactly it for me too.
But when I'm around friends, I can smile and laugh and talk a lot but I guess both sides are part of me.

According to my parents, I was a misconception.

oh, well seems that's a lot harsher than mine :p

Well, I think we can shake hands. That's exactly it for me too.
But when I'm around friends, I can smile and laugh and talk a lot but I guess both sides are part of me.

*offers hand to shake* ;)
Yup, I'm completely myself around my friends too, I suppose I have issues with showing too much of my talkative side in case people I don't know too well misjudge me, but then by being quiet and such they misjudge me anyway! :o :p

people generally think i come off as a vain snob.i actually have a very low opinion of myself , and i don't talk much out in public, mainly because i am shy not because i am snob.

I was also slightly annoyed the other day when someone called me a liberal.i am basically a civil libertarian while being economically conservative, thus i really do not have one side or the other to lean on.

People think I'm a regular guy but I'm actually awesome. And modest.

This isn't a common misconception but someone recently said that I seem like a horsey type; their reasoning was because I don't eat meat etc. I was quite insulted because I really, really don't like/see the point in horse ryding ie. competitions, 4x4s and road hogging trailers, toffery(?) :rolleyes:, shovelling mature etc. Oh plus it's incredibly cruel.

Hmmm.

People think I'm generally some sad-arsed sack w/ no life.

Quite the untruth actually, when I'm on the Internet, I'm probably at work making the money to travel. I've been to many countries in Europe now. Plus, I go out every weekend even if I go it alone...

People have this misconception that b/c I "sound" down & out here that I am yet, I'm quite frankly really happy w/ my life actually. I have degrees, am travelled, have a great job helping people bring justice to their grief-filled lives & have various interests that keep me busy. Plus, I love my nephews very much & love to spoil them since I have no children of my own.

I will admit I am not a social butterfly & am shy/reserved in public situations yet, I love to talk about everything in virual reality. Plus, I love a good laugh, perverted or not!!!! UK comedy in my opinion is the funniest but, I know some Americans & other members of other countries would beg to differ. Oh well.

Finally, even though I am firm in my religious beliefs, I do not produce hatred, discrimination, persecution nor personal self-righteous martyrdom. I just believe that we all need to treat others w/ the respect & love that we wish to have treated upon ourselves. I know what it's firmly like to be called trash & be treated this way so, I would never do that to another...no matter what background, tradition or lifestyle one possesses. I would never force or become a phoney/fake/political strife zealot against anyone just b/c of their beliefs, lifestyle, traditions again, they possess... I am very open-minded in this since again, I know what it's like to be discriminated against.

Cheers...I hope some of you have a more understanding of me now...take it or leave it.

I work in criminal justice, cold cases....enough said...

I have a personal goal to help these people...enough said again...

?
quincy6.jpg

?

You mean, when people sees me?
That I have children or even grandchildren! Jeez...
That I'm probably a thief. I always have security guards following me. f*** them, I hate them more than cops. :mad:

People don't usually think anything good about me, but they're mostly right. They think I'm judging them and I AM.

Tags
gimme a kiss mozzy1
Back
Top Bottom