What would you request for your last meal?

One tub each of every Ben & Jerrys variety.

Followed by a big steak or two & a two litre bottle of coke.

And yes, the ice cream first is not a typo.

not that i ever plan on being executed :cool: but should i ever find myself in such a position :eek: then i would refuse to make a last request :straightface:
as i see it, the granting of last requests by those that would kill us is not so much about what satisfaction we might get out of it :o
but more about them showing how "merciful" they are :rolleyes:
also, i might as well add, that if i really think about it
33.gif

i try and remember that every meal i eat may the final one last :pray:

Last edited:
A big wodge of chocolate cake and a half gallon of ice cream to enjoy with it. Or maybe a pulled pork sandwich from the Muddy River Smokehouse.

Wow. :squiffy:

Two 16 oz. ribeyes, one lb. turkey breast (sliced thin), twelve strips of bacon, two large hamburgers with mayo, onion, and lettuce, two large baked potatoes with butter, sour cream, cheese, and chives, four slices of cheese or one-half pound of grated cheddar cheese, chef salad with blue cheese dressing, two ears of corn on the cob, one pint of mint chocolate chip ice cream, and four vanilla Cokes or Mr. Pibb.

I'd want to ask for sushi but I'd be worried that a prison wouldn't have fresh sushi and I'd end up with food poisoning, which I am JUST getting over, and that's worse than death.

A 658 course banquet, served at leisure.

Back
Top Bottom