What would you request for your last meal?

Blue cheese Burger with crispy bacon and tons of mayo mmmm, curly fries, more mayo, bbq flavour baked beans!

Strawberry cheesecake for afters!

and a couple of bottles of rose wine ;)

you all eat some gross sounding things. haha

i wouldn't have a last meal. in order to have one...they'd have to catch me first.:cool:

I would have Pesto pasta.Expensive red wine and Banoffee Pie.Yum

Ravioli in arrabiata sauce. Um, dessert...I'm not really a dessert girl, but there is something I can't think of that I want. Evidently, if I was choosing my last meal, I would spend so much time faffing over the menu that I would die hungry.
To drink, vodka and cranberry juice.

I'd request:
1/2 pound of Velati's vanilla crumbly (penuche butter fudge), a quart of 2% milk, pho, and a bowl of Christmas casserole... Which is something unique to my family that involves green peppers, sharp cheddar, tomato paste and noodles. Yum. :)

The best part about this meal is that I'm lactose intolerant, so drinking all that milk would make me welcome death. :)

and, of course, considering what our last bodily function is when we die, I'm sure it would be sweet revenge on those who perform the task.

Pizza!

After giving it some thought... Pad Thai with Tofu, Thai custard with sticky rice, Thai iced tea. My mom's "Southern Coconut Cake."

Fresh green asparagus, steamed. Sesame oil, fresh Sechuan pepper. Condition: I prepare it myself.

"Four fried chickens, and a coke"

"And some dry white toast, please."

Corrissey may be the one who gets this first.

Back
Top Bottom