What would you request for your last meal?

Scarlet Ibis

The Chicken of D.C.
If you were on death row and you were going to be killed early the next day, what would you request as your last meal?
Here are the last meals chosen by others.

lc_logo_2_394p.bmp

Roast chicken, roast potatoes, sausage, bacon, sprouts, carrots, parsnips, bread sauce, gravy followed by sherry trifle with tons of cream on the top.:thumb:

3 quorn chicken burgers, corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, thin crust pizza with onions, jalapenos, tomato and mushrooms, mixed salad with balsamic vinegar, a poutine and 2 burritos with refried beans. to drink i would want a vanilla milkshake and a pint of vodka.

Roast chicken, roast potatoes, sausage, bacon, sprouts, carrots, parsnips, bread sauce, gravy followed by sherry trifle with tons of cream on the top.:thumb:

Does "sprouts" mean Brussels sprouts?

Also, what is bread sauce?

3 quorn chicken burgers, corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, thin crust pizza with onions, jalapenos, tomato and mushrooms, mixed salad with balsamic vinegar, a poutine and 2 burritos with refried beans. to drink i would want a vanilla milkshake and a pint of vodka.

Have you read about the Quorn controversy? I tried Quorn once and I threw up. Looks like I'm one of the unlucky ones who is allergic to that kind of mold/fungus. :[

Nah, honestly I would probably decline a meal but ask for the Holy Eucharist like one of those guys did.

It'd have to be an Indian. Chicken, vegetable and mushroom pakora, spiced onions and poppadoms, with a couple of curries, definitely Chicken Korma accompanied by, possibly a spicy Lamb Bhoona, with Naan bread ofcourse. Mmmmm. I'd be ready to die after that.

I'd request:
1/2 pound of Velati's vanilla crumbly (penuche butter fudge), a quart of 2% milk, pho, and a bowl of Christmas casserole... Which is something unique to my family that involves green peppers, sharp cheddar, tomato paste and noodles. Yum. :)

The best part about this meal is that I'm lactose intolerant, so drinking all that milk would make me welcome death. :)

Have you read about the Quorn controversy? I tried Quorn once and I threw up. Looks like I'm one of the unlucky ones who is allergic to that kind of mold/fungus. :[

yeah, i've read about that.

too bad you can 't eat it. it is f***ing delicious.

My mother's delicious vegan lasagna. So incredibly good. Every time I visit her, she makes me a huge platter of it and that's all I end up eating.

Garlic, garlic, garlic, cabbage, garlic, garlic, spam, garlic!

Just so I could die by the sheer vileness of it all on my own terms before they tried to take me to the chair.

Garlic, garlic, garlic, cabbage, garlic, garlic, spam, garlic!

Just so I could die by the sheer vileness of it all on my own terms before they tried to take me to the chair.

That's like dying twice.

Here... Have some pie. :)

Pussy.

WOOPS! Not the pigsty :rolleyes:

ahahahah! great order!

I'd like me some pasta with pesto a la genovese. And fried carrot and spinach balls. After that, a chocomint swirl icecream.

please do see for yourselves:
PASTA_pesto.jpg

2008_1108actifry0002.JPG

SPM_A0262.jpg

Proper greasy chips.

And then tiramasu.

And lots of rum.

That's a bit sickening...I'm actually just listing things I like and tend not to indulge in much, but apparently whoever my executioner is, I'm gonna throw up on them before I go :rolleyes:

An estate agent's liver, with my father's feet, and a nice bottle of blue nun.

Back
Top Bottom