What would you pay to see a Smtihs Reunion concert?

Smiths reunion concert, how much will you pay?

• $100,000 or more

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $75,000 - $100,000

• $25,000 - $75,000

• $5000 - $10,000

• $2500 - $5000

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd sell my house and everything in it, including the cats and wife, Mortgage one kidney, and rent out my arsenal!!!

:cool:

I'll sell my virginity to get front row seats for me and my friends.

Nevermind I dont' want to see it happen...... to dangerous, don't want them to fail and become a complete joke.

Whatever it would be, the amount would still be far less than Morrissey would pay for a reunion concert-- his everlasting soul.

I didn't vote because none of the options appealed to me.

The most I would pay is maybe $300 or so, and not because "I'm not that big of a Smiths fan," but because I don't have money to be throwing around like that!

Honestly, not everyone is rich.

I didn't vote because none of the options appealed to me.

The most I would pay is maybe $300 or so, and not because "I'm not that big of a Smiths fan," but because I don't have money to be throwing around like that!

Honestly, not everyone is rich.

Kind of my point. It's gonna take a lot more cash than we have been paying in the past to motivate them to do it.

Kyoko

I don't think they'll ever do it for cash - but they will when they realise just houw much it would mean and to how many people. Moz would any way. And probably Andy for that matter?

I'd go only if I could throw rotten fruit at Johnny Marr.

You totally misunderstand the situation.

Because Johnny decided to leave and caused the split of The Smiths? :rolleyes:
It was very sad, but I was in a way relieved that Johnny knew his limit and made a decision in order to have a better life.

I'm very sorry for Manics fans. Richie suddenly disappeared without telling anyone.
That's the worst thing to happen to any bands.

Back
Top Bottom