What would you pay to see a Smtihs Reunion concert?

Smiths reunion concert, how much will you pay?

• $100,000 or more

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $75,000 - $100,000

• $25,000 - $75,000

• $5000 - $10,000

• $2500 - $5000

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well if you REALLY want it to happen here is how you do it.

1.) Stop, stop buying any Moz solo stuff, stop going to his shows, completely deprive him of income.

2.) He will have no choice but to entertain one of those amazing offers to reunite the Smiths.

But, I don't have the self control, do you?

Good Luck

I HAVE NO SELF CONTROL AND I HAVE NO LUCK :D

Well, I'm not gonna stop buying his solo stuff or going to his shows (funny, I bought only one album and I've never been to a gig), he doesn't deserve it. It means I don't really want it. I don't really want them to reunite, but if they did, a part of me would be happy.

Well, I'm not gonna stop buying his solo stuff or going to his shows (funny, I bought only one album and I've never been to a gig), he doesn't deserve it. It means I don't really want it. I don't really want them to reunite, but if they did, a part of me would be happy.

Which part?

I would only want them to reunite if it included an updated sound, new songs, etc, reflecting their growth over the last 20+ years. I don't want to see "The Smiths, But Old," but I think they'd bring something new to it.

I can't get over the cover of Q Magazine. They look so dang young. How come they've aged so much and I haven't? :p

Well if you REALLY want it to happen here is how you do it.

1.) Stop, stop buying any Moz solo stuff, stop going to his shows, completely deprive him of income.

2.) He will have no choice but to entertain one of those amazing offers to reunite the Smiths.

But, I don't have the self control, do you?

Good Luck

Seeing as he is quite wealthy he would have plenty of choice. He'd just retire and finish his autobiography.

Seeing as he is quite wealthy he would have plenty of choice. He'd just retire and finish his autobiography.

What makes you think he is quite wealthy? Have you seen his tax return? I am not being flippant but I do wonder how if at all he invests his money and just what real assets he may have.

Good Luck

Back
Top Bottom