What would you pay to see a Smtihs Reunion concert?

Smiths reunion concert, how much will you pay?

• $100,000 or more

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $75,000 - $100,000

• $25,000 - $75,000

• $5000 - $10,000

• $2500 - $5000

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what a ridiculous poll

as if any fan can put minimal 700 dollar or pounds out of is wallet

being a fan is not related to how much money you have, or a how many
gigs you've been, if you have ever single and album on every format from
every country

it's all in the heart

The poll is funny. I agree with you. I don't have all that money (I now have maybe 60€ haha), but I would do whatever I can (in a realistic sense) to see them.
As someone said I would prefer paying that money to be back in 85, I wasn't even born :(

This is really silly.

yeah i know...so how much for my kids.....:D

BoyRacer, ella-reflex, the judge, triumphs&charms.....i hold you all in a high regard......:D

Sorry :o , I didn't bothered to see the previous page and to make a multi quote.
Would you be able to forgive me?

I feel old too, sometimes.

It only gets worse, Judge. :)

Of course you're forgiven, no need really. I was totally kidding. I may gripe about the gray hairs, but I remember that I had the privilege of walking into a record store (we used to buy "records") as a 17 year old looking for new music, being intrigued by an album cover of a band I'd never heard of, walking home and putting on Meat Is Murder for the first time. I'm glad I was there "in the day." :)

I would like to do the same, enter in a CD shop and decide for the cover, I'd probably find a crappy album. I don't have the money to do that.

I didn't do it very often, just when my music collection needed a kick in the pants. On that particular trip I ended up with Meat is Murder and the first Red Hot Chili Peppers record, so it was a pretty successful trip. :)

On other trips, I ended up with a lot of crap. :(

I'd sell the family. But I'd probably have to get a job (I'm a lazy bum). They aren't worth too much...

DXS

Can one sell bodily organs for a ticket? Y'know, just excess organs, those I could do without - like a kidney, for example? If so, I'm there!! :D

As someone who was a fan at the time I would pay not one pound....the past is done and cannot be revisited.The Smiths were of their time and right for their time.Expectations would be too high.Best to leave the magic where it belongs.:D

As someone who was a fan at the time I would pay not one pound....the past is done and cannot be revisited.The Smiths were of their time and right for their time.Expectations would be too high.Best to leave the magic where it belongs.:D
I whole-heartedly agree. I didn't choose anything on the poll because it didn't have this option.

I'd pay for them not to do it. The very thought of them acting like Sting and co and jumping on the reunion bandwagon just for the cash is deeply depressing to me. It might be a bit different if they were broke because I'd have some sympathy then.

The Smiths.... just a band

...a band of what...?:D

If they reunite I want them exactly like twenty years ago, Moz and Andy need some gym, and Andy must cut his hair too, Johnny also, Mike is ok. ;)

If they reunite I want them exactly like twenty years ago, Moz and Andy need some gym, and Andy must cut his hair too, Johnny also, Mike is ok. ;)

i second that...so realistically, never gonna 'appen :D

I know. And if happened it wouldn't be "like the old days anymore".

Well if you REALLY want it to happen here is how you do it.

1.) Stop, stop buying any Moz solo stuff, stop going to his shows, completely deprive him of income.

2.) He will have no choice but to entertain one of those amazing offers to reunite the Smiths.

But, I don't have the self control, do you?

Good Luck

Back
Top Bottom