What would you like to see happen to the two unreleased albums (Bonfire and Without Music)?

What would you like to see happen to the two unreleased albums?

• Other?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I also voted for the first option. Although we didn't hear much of WMTWD at this point they seem to be two oeuvres with different vibes and they're also several years apart in producing/writing. I like to think that each album comes from a place in life you were at the time, so I would like to have them separately for their individuality to shine through.

A double gatefold vinyl would work well with a large coke no ice and large fries on top.

Sit down, eat, drink and relax and anticipate the music beginning 😂

And be like this is actually happening.
Can you believe Morrissey has never released a solo gatefold double album before? We've had plenty of empty one sided gatefolds though ;)

I want them as intended. Im never a fan of when things get changed, tracklistings change, early versions are known and all it leads to is endless discussing of how it "could've been". I'm a big Prince fan and we have that problem with most albums having an earlier version or tracklisting at least known about, so all you get it is comparisons to different versions saying "it could've been better with this track, I prefer the earlier version of this track".

Give us them as intended. Put them on Spotify tomorrow, sorted.

Its similar to who wants to be a millionaire were the difficult questions are answered correctly by the more knowledgeable minority.

Anyone getting a Journalists Who Lie vibe from Without Music The World Dies? No? Just me? Okay :)

Anyone getting a Journalists Who Lie vibe from Without Music The World Dies? No? Just me? Okay :)
I instantly thought it was a throw back to the early Alain era of The Loop, Journalists etc, the rockabilly era. Shame Boz isn't involved it's right up his street.

* Hello everyone! Does anyone know what happened to Attack Records? Morrissey released Years of Refusal through Attack. Could this be an option for his new releases?

Option 3 is best. All the good songs, no duff ones (song quality being an issue for Moz lately). The songs may sound different due to different producers and musicians, but they will be linked by the usual Morrissey themes. Producing an album like Quarry.

* Hello everyone! Does anyone know what happened to Attack Records? Morrissey released Years of Refusal through Attack. Could this be an option for his new releases?
Similarly to Etienne and BMG, that’s a Front for sanctuary

Combine into one album and release a string of singles, each with a couple of b-sides culled from the songs that didn’t make the cut. Then release a deluxe album nine months later. Then release both as standalone albums. Maximum profit, and some prolific chart-troubling.

How much is he selling signed records for now at gigs - isn't it something crazy like £250 each? At those prices, he could afford to print up thousand copies of the new albums, flog them exclusively at shows and make out like a bandit.

I instantly thought it was a throw back to the early Alain era of The Loop, Journalists etc, the rockabilly era. Shame Boz isn't involved it's right up his street.
Yeah I get the rockabilly vibe but it feels more swampy bayou like Journalists to me. I can do without Boz.

Back
Top Bottom