What would you like to see happen to the two unreleased albums (Bonfire and Without Music)?

What would you like to see happen to the two unreleased albums?

• Other?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
why wait any longer? I want them last week please. Both. Together.

Then I want him back in the studio for a 2025 release at the latest.

Of course, it would be best to release them separately . it would be even better if Bonfire would be re-recorded with Joe Chiccarelli as producer and the sounding of the songs would be similar to what we know from concerts. Of course, both albums can be released at the same time ( Springsteen , Prince , Tom Waits are examples ) . I voted for the first option in the poll

Last edited:
Only the first option is possible, the other options make no sense at all. One album was recorded in 2021 and the other in 2023. You don’t combine Arsenal and Vauxhall, or Quarry and Ringleader

Only the first option is possible, the other options make no sense at all. One album was recorded in 2021 and he other in 2023. You don’t combine Arsenal and Vauxhall, or Quarry and Ringleader

Yep, but those albums were released before the following one was recorded so it was never an option.
We now have two albums sitting there. Unfortunately, we know that the first one has at least some pretty duff songs (Telephone and Kerouac) and that the lyrics to the title track are not great (to put it mildly). This patchiness might be why the album deal fell through.

Yep, but those albums were released before the following one was recorded so it was never an option.
We now have two albums sitting there. Unfortunately, we know that the first one has at least some pretty duff songs (Telephone and Kerouac) and that the lyrics to the title track are not great (to put it mildly). This patchiness might be why the album deal fell through.
Telephone is a headbanger 🤘🏻

Buried, dug up, buried and dug up again!

🧟‍♂️💀

I think Moz should wait until he has recorded another album, then he can do a trilogy boxset.

I just want the albums released by whatever means possible so that I can hear the songs before I die. But I voted for the first option as the albums were conceived and recorded as two separate entities, the projects were produced by two different people, as well as the fact that completely different musicians play and even wrote for each album. I'd rather they be released as Morrissey originally intended for them to be.

I voted for the first option, but I also fancy the idea of a deluxe version of WMTWD which includes the live versions of the 6 or 7 BOT tracks. I especially like Saint, BOT and RWA. But I still want to hear the entire recording of both albums as they were conceived.

Of course, it would be best to release them separately . it would be even better if Bonfire would be re-recorded with Joe Chiccarelli as producer and the sounding of the songs would be similar to what we know from concerts. Of course, both albums can be released at the same time ( Springsteen , Prince , Tom Waits are examples ) . I voted for the first option in the poll
The band should've re recorded Bonfire last month at Fabrique once they had WTMD in the can.

Released as 2 separate albums, streaming, at the same time
Bonfire is about 3 years old now

Back
Top Bottom