What would you like to be called?

The Cat's Mother

Unmentionable
My real name is short, terse, somewhat Scottish (or Korean, oddly enough) and sounds like a dog with a hare lip. I have decided that I would like to be called Mary Moriarty instead. What would you like to be called? (Drippy fangurls who would like to be called Mrs Morrissey need not apply :rolleyes: )

Sweetie-Pie.....but only by Morrissey:D

I would like to be called...period

Lilith. i have no idea why, my real name is really dull and unimaginative (thanks mum) as is my brothers.

Lilith. i have no idea why, my real name is really dull and unimaginative (thanks mum) as is my brothers.

Do you know a film called "Lilith" starring Jean Seberg as the title role and Warren Beaty?
If you watch it, you might change your mind...:p

My real name is short, terse, somewhat Scottish (or Korean, oddly enough) and sounds like a dog with a hare lip. I have decided that I would like to be called Mary Moriarty instead. What would you like to be called? (Drippy fangurls who would like to be called Mrs Morrissey need not apply :rolleyes: )

oh darn it, spoilt my fun now :(:p

I quite like my name so i wouldnt want to change it, however i do deny that i have a middle name, its terribly common. *shudders*

oh darn it, spoilt my fun now :(:p

I quite like my name so i wouldnt want to change it, however i do deny that i have a middle name, its terribly common. *shudders*

Is it Tracy? :D

Mary is my middle name so I'm not cheating all that much. I could take my husband's surname but that's not any more poetic than what I was born with.:rolleyes:

I've never liked my name and always gone by "BJ". It stands for Billye Jo. Ugh. Bogdana is a name I got when I worked at disney. we all were required to be given fake names when we work in reservations so people don't know who we really are. I hated it too but then I got used to it. I've always thought using Bogdana as a first name, and a name I got from another guest at WDW that I thought was cool - Mrkva- would be exotic - but I bet there's 12 of them in the Ukraine and its probably as boring as "James Smith"!

Is it Tracy? :D

Mary is my middle name so I'm not cheating all that much. I could take my husband's surname but that's not any more poetic than what I was born with.:rolleyes:

umm, :confused: i told you i dont have one.
*shhh*

Back
Top Bottom