What would Morrissey do...

Troy

Whistlejacket
. . if this happened to him, as a 'solo' star?

Offerred to join in the local billionaire's children's charity to help out. Ask to purchase a ticket for their Winter Ball . . only to be abruptly informed that . . they do NOT SELL SINGLE TICKETS TO SINGLE PEOPLE. Not even the more expensive seats . . . and . . . they only condescend to invite you along at the extreme last minute, to 'fill in the spare seats'. :confused:

So what would Morrissey say to these . . . these . . . crashing bores?

At the time I was . . . speechless.

:blushing:

Re: What would Morrissey do . . .

I didn't understand waht you are saying...
Well.. I hope you get better..

Re: What would Morrissey do . . .

This thread reminds me of the time my mate Sketchy Richard was on his own one Xmas and went round all the posh restaurants in Wimbledon Village asking if they had a 'table for one' on Xmas day. He came back to me and said - in between twitching and stammering like a loon - 'do you know, not a single one of those places had a table free. I can't believe they're so busy up there.' :lbf:

. . if this happened to him, as a 'solo' star?

Offerred to join in the local billionaire's children's charity to help out. Ask to purchase a ticket for their Winter Ball . . only to be abruptly informed that . . they do NOT SELL SINGLE TICKETS TO SINGLE PEOPLE. Not even the more expensive seats . . . and . . . they only condescend to invite you along at the extreme last minute, to 'fill in the spare seats'. :confused:

So what would Morrissey say to these . . . these . . . crashing bores?

At the time I was . . . speechless.

:blushing:

you can't purchase a lone ticket as you are deemed unworthy as your single.
couples are given priority as it a quick sale and they probably want you to bring a friend.
It's silly as they are probably a number of people who wish or have to go alone, they can still mingle, dance or isn't just been there enough!!!!
Take a mate or complain (How are you going(or not) to fancy places)

I don't have any 'mates' or 'friends' and so M may know how this feels but I did hear him say that he had 7 friends, all true friends, so to me that's a huge amount - 7 best friends . . . .

And I did complain too, had some apology . . . but it seems patronising.

M knows what this may feel like but at least he has his friends and family who love him always.

It's out of order, the idiots.
you need to go to nicer places instead

Back
Top Bottom