what would be the least painful and least difficult of suicide be?

oh yeah, i am against people killing themselves in 99.999% of cases
but contemplating it can be a good 'rock bottom'
and after that you can move on :)

I doubt that would work unless you know what you're doing. It's a bit of a showboaters' charter if you ask me, which sounds about right for this guy. Remember that copper that was cheating on his wife with about ten different women? He took 30 Nytol, a bottle of gin and a bottle of champagne and passed out in the freezing cold. It worked, so I'd go for that one.

Last edited:
Hanging, I would say. Twenty teenagers in Bridgend can't be wrong...

Seriously though, don't do it. Go and have a conversation with someone you know about it and then go home and consider their reaction. It should be enough to put you off.

Don't take pills, it rarely works and you'll just wake up in A&E somewhere feeling foolish and that little bit worse about yourself.

Four signs that says he wants to kill himself and will never say anything (possibly to get away from YOU!)

1. He has a stash of snuff movies
2. He keeps buying too many razor blades, yet he has a lot of facial hair!
3. He keeps saying "Goodbye" really heavily everytime he drops me off at the train station.
4. He took out a full page advertorial in The Guardian saying 'I'm going to kill myself' and boasts about it in the locker room.

Exactly. Committing suicide in a public place is attention seeking and very inconsiderate towards the people who may see it.

Suicide affects the innocent irrelevant to where and how you do it. You have the friends and family then the off chance that a stranger or neighbor would find you.

Suicide in all honesty if selfish no way you look at it would it be any different. Times get hard very hard in fact but you never know what the future holds so why decide not to have a future with your loved ones? Ok so you might not have any loved ones etc around atm but you dont know if this will change in the future.

Been there done it got the scars to prove it totally foolish of me but typical young and world against me pish again just feeling sorry for myself and selfish.

Times get hard very hard in fact but you never know what the future holds so why decide not to have a future with your loved ones? Ok so you might not have any loved ones etc around atm but you dont know if this will change in the future.

It isn't always about that, though, is it? Sometimes the whole issue is that someone has got into the mindset where they believe that their loved ones would be better off without them.

I doubt that would work unless you know what you're doing. It's a bit of a showboaters' charter if you ask me, which sounds about right for this guy. Remember that copper that was cheating on his wife with about ten different women? He took 30 Nytol, a bottle of gin and a bottle of champagne and passed out in the freezing cold. It worked, so I'd go for that one.

how did he SWALLOW 30 nytol? those buggers are hard to get down.

It isn't always about that, though, is it? Sometimes the whole issue is that someone has got into the mindset where they believe that their loved ones would be better off without them.

Well still comes down to the fact you dont know what the future holds. And unless your close ones have told you that then how do you know whats best?

If your close ones honestly thought that they wouldnt be around you so you wouldnt really be able to call them close ones would you.

Well still comes down to the fact you dont know what the future holds. And unless your close ones have told you that then how do you know whats best?

If your close ones honestly thought that they wouldnt be around you so you wouldnt really be able to call them close ones would you.

That's not really what I meant, but it's cool anyway. :)

That's not really what I meant, but it's cool anyway. :)

Suicide is and always will be the easy option for a lot of things. Sitting there with a few drinks thinking about what you have been going through and why. Or as in the case you suggested thinking that all you do is bring hurt or disappointment to those around you.

You sit and think why oh maybe I should end it rather than thinking why? Why is it that I feel this way is there something I can do to change this mentality which will take months and maybe years to sort

Suicide is and always will be the easy option for a lot of things. Sitting there with a few drinks thinking about what you have been going through and why. Or as in the case you suggested thinking that all you do is bring hurt or disappointment to those around you.

You sit and think why oh maybe I should end it rather than thinking why? Why is it that I feel this way is there something I can do to change this mentality which will take months and maybe years to sort

That's what I was getting at: what I was trying to say is that saying 'suicide is not a good idea because it hurts other people' (which I now entirely agree with, by the way) could actually be detrimental if someone has gone down the road of believing that other people will be better off. So, it might be better to point out that with a little bit of effort, things can get a bit better, and then work from there. Does that make sense?

Definately painkillers and razorblades in the woods. Was good enough for David Kelly. He was obviously a smart chap. No one even had to clear his house up.

Pretty dignified method, if that's not a contradiction. I mean these people that jump in front of trains know it's going to cause a lot of fuss.

Definately painkillers and razorblades in the woods. Was good enough for David Kelly. He was obviously a smart chap. No one even had to clear his house up.

Pretty dignified method, if that's not a contradiction. I mean these people that jump in front of trains know it's going to cause a lot of fuss.

But what about the chance of a kid playing in the forest coming across a dead body

That's what I was getting at: what I was trying to say is that saying 'suicide is not a good idea because it hurts other people' (which I now entirely agree with, by the way) could actually be detrimental if someone has gone down the road of believing that other people will be better off. So, it might be better to point out that with a little bit of effort, things can get a bit better, and then work from there. Does that make sense?

Sure does ;)

But what about the chance of a kid playing in the forest coming across a dead body

Parents haven't even let their kids play outside for the last few years, let alone in a forest.

what about the hosepipe on the exhaust? i always thought that was supposed to be a pleasant way, just drifitng off.

what about the hosepipe on the exhaust? i always thought that was supposed to be a pleasant way, just drifitng off.

When I was growing up my sister had a friend who tried to kill himself by slitting his writs and also by ODing on pills. His mother told him, "If you are going to try to kill yourself again, please do it right."

He took his car to a field. He ran a hose from the car to the exhaust and was found dead.

I don't know if it was peaceful or not but that method seems to be fairly efficient.

I would like to say that I do not encourage suicide for people who are functioning normally. I do understand people who lose the use of their limbs and feel worthless and that life is pointless but for people who are simply unhappy because things are not going their way I think the problem is not the world but their lack of understanding on how to get what you want from it.

Tags
choose life do it do it on the internet suicide is for tossers
Back
Top Bottom