What did you dream (last night)?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25370
  • Start date
That’s quite a tease. Something tells me this group doesn’t shock that easily.
I see you are new to the madhouse TRY,some of the most gruesome things that have happened in human history have taken place on this site,WELCOME.

That Rifke and 12 Slack got married and Urbanus did the honours. Then they moved to Utah and became mormons and suddenly Urbanus had two wifeys.

Someone marked redundant which is true since this is actually true, except it's "has" not "had." Maybe he can trade the two of them for a cow and then trade that for a magic beanstalk.

Two dreams last night. I was back in my hometown on the river and I told my wife I was gonna walk and deliver a letter to the other side of town. I mistakenly went down the wrong street which dead ended at the water when I noticed a city in the other side of the river that doesn’t actually exist. Confused I took a pic and said to mys of that I’d show my wife when I got back. I found I couldn’t walk around any houses to get to the next street over and decided to go through a mysterious public building to get back to the other street to go around when I found a lever on the ground and a sign that said Lyft so I pulled it and we went down to what I thought was the basement but turned out to be the ground floor of another building. When I went outside I realize I was in another town so I raced back inside past people asking me questions and hit the lever again. This took me to yet another town. I woke up and did not get back home. Second dream was me getting dropped off at my high school reunion which took place at the old tennis courts for some reason. I was greeted by two girls who were mad that I confused there names. I then went up to a table manned by two teenage girls who were really rude and condescending who wanted me to fill out a form. The form was made of cellophane and had no writing in it but I filled out my name and some other info I can’t remember when they asked me for my drivers license number and expiration date. That over I went to mingle. It was weird as I haven’t seen anyone from high school since high school with few exceptions but my brain kept trying to make the memories I had of how they looked older as I guess it thought they would look today. This just made everyone appear as some warped disfigured and I remember trying to not react poorly. Then I woke again and eventually got up ate some Hersey’s kisses and drank some coffee

dreamed in semi-sleep that there was an ape clinging to me, so that i couldnt fall asleep, thats how tensed i felt. then i woke up and told the ape to leave me, which helped, so i fell asleep again.
i then dreamed that there was so much noise that i couldnt fall asleep. i wouldnt have noticed unless some voice told me that the two sliding windows next to my bed were still open. i looked up and saw these windows and outside a desk, so i closed the windows, and it was quiet, and i again fell asleep.
i then had this intense feeling of sad significance because i dreamed someone was being buried and people put little objects into the grave which was an expression of their deep sorrow and desperation. it struck me as deeply meaningful when the image of a grave appeared, excavated in the past or the future, with little objects lying in these graves and noone able to make sense of them. all the sorrow and desperation long gone and forgotten, together with the people who felt it, and only these little meaningless objects remain that have outlasted the world that they had once been a meaningful part of.
then my cat woke me up, thats why i remember

I dreamed that I was glazing ceramics preparing to fire them in the kiln. I imagine there's something to that, but it was an oddly pastoral and relaxing dream.

That I opened the door for my cat Tazzelina who came running up the stairs outside and into the kitchen. She just looked at Pilla not being impressed I had someone. Then I went down on my knees beside her and kissed her head. She was a bit whiter than in real life and now I wanna visit her grave.
She was always a very jealous cat and treated me like shit if I had been away from her when abroad. Perhaps she was truly the only woman ever in my life.

LOL

This looks like her sleeping:

giphy.gif

I dreamed that I was glazing ceramics preparing to fire them in the kiln. I imagine there's something to that, but it was an oddly pastoral and relaxing dream.
Perhaps you've been over - thinking things lately which almost always is a symptom of the brain trying to 'manufacture' happiness. This may have been your dream's way of telling you to 'ease off' and find comfort in simple tasks. Also dreams can sometimes be literal. If you've been feeling weak your dream may have been 'hardening you up' and showing you that being strong is often simply a step by step process that anyone can achieve through practical application of certain techniques - hence you took comfort in 'glazing ceramics' knowing, as every potter knows, that it is a fail-proof way of hardening clay.

That I opened the door for my cat Tazzelina who came running up the stairs outside and into the kitchen. She just looked at Pilla not being impressed I had someone. Then I went down on my knees beside her and kissed her head. She was a bit whiter than in real life and now I wanna visit her grave.
She was always a very jealous cat and treated me like shit if I had been away from her when abroad. Perhaps she was truly the only woman ever in my life.

LOL

This looks like her sleeping:

giphy.gif

She looks very sweet. Sleeping cats are the best. My kitty Tara’s a serious snorer and I like to listen to her snooze.

She looks very sweet. Sleeping cats are the best. My kitty Tara’s a serious snorer and I like to listen to her snooze.
Yeah, I liked that too and when she woke I counted her paws which made her look at me like I was crazy followed by a huge yawn.

ugh, I had the grossest dream that left me with an awful feeling all day as well as a sore right boob. now I NEVER have nightmares (and I also generally never mention, or even say the word, boobs, and actually I'm racking my brain trying to think of an alternative word, but breast or chest doesn't seem to cut it, and the terms tits or jugs are for people who are not me, so boobs it is *sigh*), but ive been watching the series tabula rasa on Netflix and I guess it got me a bit unsettled. all I can remember from this dream is the last little snippet, wherein I'm peering into a room and I see a woman who is somehow familiar to me (and incidentally wearing this dress which I think is divine! https://www.matchesfashion.com/intl...lles-Organdi-Cute-V-neck-cotton-dress-1182656 and only $384!!) sitting hunched over and I can see that the inner side of her right boob is covered in blood. turns out, she had sliced a piece of it off and was eating it (and wouldnt you know it, the slice looked just like a slice of the pickled beets I had eaten for dinner the evening before!). this dream was remarkable because just at the moment when terror over came my sleeping self, I felt a sharp pain in my foot as though I had been bitten and I awoke with a jolt and found that I was kicking my foot violently. convinced that I had been bitten (the sensation was very realistic), I tore back the sheets and upon inspection of both sheets and foot found that nothing had bitten me after all, which I almost couldn't believe, but I think maybe this was just a trick my brain had devised to wake me up so that I wouldn't have to continue that horrible dream.

ugh, I had the grossest dream that left me with an awful feeling all day as well as a sore right boob. now I NEVER have nightmares (and I also generally never mention, or even say the word, boobs, and actually I'm racking my brain trying to think of an alternative word, but breast or chest doesn't seem to cut it, and the terms tits or jugs are for people who are not me, so boobs it is *sigh*), but ive been watching the series tabula rasa on Netflix and I guess it got me a bit unsettled. all I can remember from this dream is the last little snippet, wherein I'm peering into a room and I see a woman who is somehow familiar to me (and incidentally wearing this dress which I think is divine! https://www.matchesfashion.com/intl...lles-Organdi-Cute-V-neck-cotton-dress-1182656 and only $384!!) sitting hunched over and I can see that the inner side of her right boob is covered in blood. turns out, she had sliced a piece of it off and was eating it (and wouldnt you know it, the slice looked just like a slice of the pickled beets I had eaten for dinner the evening before!). this dream was remarkable because just at the moment when terror over came my sleeping self, I felt a sharp pain in my foot as though I had been bitten and I awoke with a jolt and found that I was kicking my foot violently. convinced that I had been bitten (the sensation was very realistic), I tore back the sheets and upon inspection of both sheets and foot found that nothing had bitten me after all, which I almost couldn't believe, but I think maybe this was just a trick my brain had devised to wake me up so that I wouldn't have to continue that horrible dream.

Get your tits out for the lads!

The dream means ya should buy the dress!
Hey, it's a Moz website, how about mammary gland?

The dream means ya should buy the dress!
Hey, it's a Moz website, how about mammary gland?
oh wildturkey, of course!! mammary gland! thank you, you have helped me immensely!!

I think the dream means I shouldn't buy the dress. because I was wondering to myself: is it too low cut that I wouldn't ever wear it? I think the answer is yes! from now on it's stiff necked Victorian garments that don't allow for mammary gland mutilations for me.

I had a dream last night that ironically started with me waking up. I dreamt that I woke in a house I shared with other friends and family and had no memory of how I got there and was severely hungover. everyone was angry or frustrated with me. I was also covered in new tattoos. All words and sentences and no pictures and all 100 percent stupid and embarrassing and when I say covered I mean on my arms on my face in the silliest way possible. I was then told I was an out of control ass the night before who brought over a bunch of shady people who took pleasure in making a fool of me. I then “remembered” agreeing to hang out with coworkers after work and “remembering” being drugged and taken advantage of. It was mostly a dream about feeling embarrassed and regretful

i enjoy reading about your interesting dreams which are compiled here. thanks for sharing, all. maybe these dreams can now intermingle with each other so that a powerful, big one emerges that is going to change the world.

awkwardly i dreamed being some sort of superheroine today, which has never before happened. not that i enjoyed it. it was an irritating dream of which only bits and pieces are remembered.
took place in an urban area with me having to do a lot and somehow not being able to get started. there were all these little obstacles which i cannot remember clearly enough. a colleague of mine appeared and said he would help me getting out of this one shoe which i couldnt doff myself for whatever reason. i was thankful but then realized that he was only helping me so that he could get a good, lecherous look at my underpants. i was trying to get my foot out of his hands in what felt took many slow hours. meanwhile he continued looking under my dress which embarrassed me because i was immoble. i finally was able to get away and this was the moment i turned into a superhero. i flew to a cheap apartment tower where two pigeons were in need. i ended up in someone's bedroom. this person was a humanoid robot which took me awhile to notice. it was lying in its bed, the eyes never closed and staring in a sick way, and there was a hole in its chest with a pigeon nest inside. one pidgeon flew up out of this robot's chest to welcome me. there was a second one in the tiny kitchen...

K, so I had a dream last night where I chopped at least 6 inches off my hair, so it was a bob with the ends flipped up…. thank f***ing mother gaga it was just a dream….

Back
Top Bottom