What were the worst lines ever used in a Pop/Rock song or what was the worst song ever?

• Thread starter Pakistani in Platforms
  • Start date
Fashion shoots with beck and hanson
Courtney Love and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in!!

From "You Get What You Give" by the amazing New Radicals

> Kickstart My Heart, Motley Crue.

Heard 'The Day Before You Came' by Abba on the wireless the other day. So bad, it's good. My toes still haven't straightened out.

Make love like a man
I'm a man, that's what I am

From "Make Love Like A Man" by Def Leppard. I had the misfortune to hear this song _once_ about 10 years ago, and those lyrics are still burned in my brain. Ugh

There are so many songs artists who are worth a pile of shit...where do i begin????

Yeah...pretty much anything written by Moz post-Your Arsenal

Ok heres my list of shitty songs and artists

anything by jennifer lopez(why someone told this f***in filthy dirtbag whore she could sing is beyond me)

anything by johnny marr(do i really need an explanation????)

right said fred,baha men,the f***in shitty proclamiers(I proclaim they f***in suck),britney spears,justin shitberlake,sean paul,garbage rap,eminem,los burritos(or whatever the f*** the name of that dumb group who sang that shitty macarena song is),aqua,anything by andy rourke or mike joyce(isnt it evident why???),any techno group or music9why the f*** would anyone want to listen to a song with the same f***in beat for 2 hours???),the "new" cure(not to be confused with the old cure which made brilliant music),anything by:blink 182,linkin park,pod,metallica(who the f*** told them to make every album sound the f***in same???), sum 41,good charlotte,hilary duff,avril levigne,busta rhymes,p shitty,what the f*** is a 50 cent?????,anything by mack 10,travis,coldplay,the strokes, hot hot shit, interpol,bow wow wow,afi, and anyone else out today.

It all sucks....people...IT ALL SUCKS!!!!!! STOP BUYING THIS GARBAGE!!!!!!!!

basically anything not done by these artists...suck big dicks

the plimsouls,fadgadget,morrissey,u2,depeche,soiuxie,bauhaus,acdc,men at work,the police,the cure(early),the pretenders,the alarm,peter murphy,the smiths,omd,general public,the femmes,the b-52's,and a ton of others...... IF these artists dont sing it......

IT ALL f***IN SUCKS!!!!!!

Don't Go Breaking My Heart (Elton John & Kiki Dee)

Anything by these artists sucks(and i use the term "artists" lightly):debbie f***in boone(i just heard that shitty song today on the radio),the worst singer in the history of music:celine dion(and her pedophile hubby,hey fatty,I can see why you grope other women,celines as ugly as they f***in come.),lionel richie,marilyn manson,pearl jam,glenn cambell,shaggy,wc,snoop doggy dont,teen pop stars,american idol stars(except kelly clarkson whos fine),tv stars who sing,(they all suck people...face the facts),meatloaf,motley crue,krokus,george michael,sting,bobby brown,shitney houston,the the,10,000 maniacs,cocteau twins,erasure,anything by these guys(johnny marr,mike joyce and anyd rourke),the firm,power station,til tuesday,dexy's shitnight runners,joan jett,and anything else out today.

> Anything by these artists sucks(and i use the term "artists"
> lightly):debbie f***in boone(i just heard that shitty song today on the
> radio),the worst singer in the history of music:celine dion(and her
> pedophile hubby,hey fatty,I can see why you grope other women,celines as
> ugly as they f***in come.),lionel richie,marilyn manson,pearl jam,glenn
> cambell,shaggy,wc,snoop doggy dont,teen pop stars,american idol
> stars(except kelly clarkson whos fine),tv stars who sing,(they all suck
> people...face the facts),meatloaf,motley crue,krokus,george
> michael,sting,bobby brown,shitney houston,the the,10,000 maniacs,cocteau
> twins,erasure,anything by these guys(johnny marr,mike joyce and anyd
> rourke),the firm,power station,til tuesday,dexy's shitnight runners,joan
> jett,and anything else out today.

I Johnny Marr and The The off of that list. I'm sure a few people here would disagree about "Dexys Shitnight Runners"

> Fashion shoots with beck and hanson
> Courtney Love and Marilyn Manson
> You're all fakes
> Run to your mansions
> Come around
> We'll kick your ass in!!

> From "You Get What You Give" by the amazing New Radicals

Especially given that the hypocritical prick singer quit the band soon after to write songs for Ronan f***ing Keating.

Back
Top Bottom