what was your thirst seual experience...details...music, ect

F

fever pitch

MY first was with a ginger haired man he was alot older than me, I was in 11th heavin, we had the same jeans, around the same time I was at the north of england but I swiftly moved down , years later I got to re live it with this other man, so you tell me, is seman clear blood?

Re: what was your thirst sexual experience...details...music, ect

your spelling is really bad-so your sexual experience must of been great to relive it, was this other man a ginger type or BROWN?,
I choose not to tell you about my first sexual experience as it was a corn of the cod ; { }

I was 15 and I took this girl to see Phantom Of The Opera in downtown LA for her b-day. On the way home, I made my mother stop at a liquor store(she drove us as I was only 15, mind....). I told her I needed a toothbrush. If she actually believed that, I'm not sure, but I'll ask her this weekend. So, I went in and bought a box of condoms. I was kind of uncomfortable, but not really, and the guy behind the counter was kind of looking at me funny, and I DID buy a toothbrush just be safe, and walked out, brown paper bag in hand, and got back in the car. This girl spent the night at the house, as she lived far and her parents were probably in St. Tropez or something anyways. She stayed in the room next door, which had an adjoining door with my room. I don't even remember what was playing, but I'm sure it was Moz, or some Dead Can Dance shit that she picked out. I lit candles, and I probably looked very stupid, but she snuck into my room a bit after my parents went to bed. We tried to do it for a long time, but it didn't really work since she was a virgin, and could not relax enough if you know what I mean. The bed broke while we trying, not because I was making waves on it, it was just a shitty bed. The wheels always fell off. We finally gave up, and smoked some cigarettes before going to bed, and I took the sheets, and threw them over the fence into my neighbors ravine. We did it about 4 times a day for a year, after that, but nothing could compare to that first time I broke my shitty bed, ruined my sheets and didn't get lucky. I still see her every once in a while at clubs or something, and she crazy.

> MY first was with a ginger haired man he was alot older than me, I was in
> 11th heavin, we had the same jeans, around the same time I was at the
> north of england but I swiftly moved down , years later I got to re live
> it with this other man, so you tell me, is seman clear blood?

It was days after my 17th birthday and it was alright, in a field in the town I live.

Well, this wasn't MY experience, but the first I witnessed.

I was 10yo almost 11.
I was playing at a neighbors house but had to leave because they were going somewhere. So I stopped at home to tell my mom I was going to another kids house.
I went in and even though I made as much noise as any 10yo does busting into home no one seemed to hear me or be home.
So I went upstairs and as I approach the top I hear weird noises coming from my parents bedroom. I just stopped and listened because I didn't honstly know what was going on. I walked slowly to their room and look in and all I see is the back of my dad and his big hairy ass with my moms legs over his shoulders.
I hear lots of grunting and what I know now to be the moans of a woman appraoching ecstasy.
But the sight of my dad's purplish balls slapping between his legs as he is slamming my mom...that sight, I'm sorry to say has never left my memory.

Needless to say, I got the hell out of there as quickly and as quietly as I could.

I didn't hear any music.

> Well, this wasn't MY experience, but the first I witnessed.

> I was 10yo almost 11.
> I was playing at a neighbors house but had to leave because they were
> going somewhere. So I stopped at home to tell my mom I was going to
> another kids house.
> I went in and even though I made as much noise as any 10yo does busting
> into home no one seemed to hear me or be home.
> So I went upstairs and as I approach the top I hear weird noises coming
> from my parents bedroom. I just stopped and listened because I didn't
> honstly know what was going on. I walked slowly to their room and look in
> and all I see is the back of my dad and his big hairy ass with my moms
> legs over his shoulders.
> I hear lots of grunting and what I know now to be the moans of a woman
> appraoching ecstasy.
> But the sight of my dad's purplish balls slapping between his legs as he
> is slamming my mom...that sight, I'm sorry to say has never left my
> memory.

> Needless to say, I got the hell out of there as quickly and as quietly as
> I could.

> I didn't hear any music.

well, when i was about 8 or so, i was at a friend's house down the street along with some other kids in the neighborhood. as always we were outside playing in the yard when i heard one of my friends say something like, "that's disgusting!"

naturally, you have to look to see what's going on.

the guy who lived next door to them (who had a daughter that was in my grade in school)was blow-drying his hair in the buff. he had the window and curtains to his bathroom open and appeared to be scratching himself very vigorously. even though he was facing away from us, you could see everything in the reflection of his mirror. i didn't know what the big deal was because i thought he was being like a normal guy and playing with it just because it was funny looking.

i assumed he wasn't paying attention and didn't see us, so it surprised me when the older sister of one of my friends went and tattled on him to her parents who in turn told my parents. i said, "maybe he didn't see us" and the girl said, "he knew we were there!" and so i was forbidden from going around those people anymore, even though i thought that technically, since it was his house, we had no business looking into his window anyway.

"purple Balls"...have not giggled like that in awhile, very funny