What was the last Morrissey/Smiths song you listened to?

"The Father Who Must Be Killed". ( I LOVE that song. It's almost like a miniature opera.)

"Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Me", because it's featured in the movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall which I saw again today :)

Two came up on me iPod this morning on the way into work. ""Never Had No One Ever" and "There Is A Light.." Good going out of 9,112 pieces of music.

The Headmaster Ritual just came on random on the good old ipod.

Break Up The Family

Hailstones, driven home in a car -no brakes ? I don't mind...

Now I'm in love for the first time.............this lyric kills me every time! I just listened to this, too, in the car. It has the same melancholy effect as Late Night, Maudlin Street. It is actually starting to rival LNMS for me and that is saying a lot!:D:)

Actually, I listen to the smiths/morrissey on my way to and from school every day on the bus, so I could contribute a LOT to this thread! Any kindred spirits who do the same??? :)

Yep. (Though not to school. I didnt know of Moz then :tears:). The majority of music I listen to when out and about is Morrissey or The Smiths. If I'm by myself, then its pretty much guaranteed that i'll be listening to music. It stops you getting bored, and can jolly you along :)

This morning, I realised too late that my MP3 player needed charging, so, faced with the choice of either a walk to work in silence, or dusting off my personal CD player, I went for the latter. Chose The Greatest Hits cos I was in an ''All You Need Is Me'' mood, and I listened to that on repeat all the way.

The Headmaster Ritual just came on random on the good old ipod.

Kick ass :guitar: I LOVE that song.

Now I'm in love for the first time.............this lyric kills me every time! I just listened to this, too, in the car. It has the same melancholy effect as Late Night, Maudlin Street. It is actually starting to rival LNMS for me and that is saying a lot!:D:)

I know! I haven't driven my car in a few days so I listened to Morrissey all the way into work as I was jonesin' for my Moz fix!! Break Up the Family is a great song -fantastic lyrics- the line that really stood out to me this morning was "Yes, you found love, but you weren't at peace with your life." *sigh*

my music players just chucked out,
friday mourning,
followed by
international playboys...

i've gone from nearly in tears to joyful "whooo, ahhh, whooo" ing along...
:rolleyes::D

Kick ass :guitar: I LOVE that song.

I know! I haven't driven my car in a few days so I listened to Morrissey all the way into work as I was jonesin' for my Moz fix!! Break Up the Family is a great song -fantastic lyrics- the line that really stood out to me this morning was "Yes, you found love, but you weren't at peace with your life." *sigh*

Really, that entire song is one big *sigh* for me:o

The National Front Disco, getting ready for bed last night :)

Back
Top Bottom