What was the first record you ever bought?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3879
  • Start date
I spent all my birthday money on a bunch of Elvis single vinyls at a flea market when I was 9ish and I had to visit relatives I hated to use a record player. I'll never give those singles away.

I had loads of Elvis and Beatles records that were given to me, but this was my first record I bought at Music Plus in 84'ish. I was about 7 or 8. It was my neighbor Kathy's fault I turned out such a bad child.
20041015-BlackFlag_Damaged.jpg

I had loads of Elvis and Beatles records that were given to me, but this was my first record I bought at Music Plus in 84'ish. I was about 7 or 8. It was my neighbor Kathy's fault I turned out such a bad child.
20041015-BlackFlag_Damaged.jpg

Oh.F.Yeah.

Wuthering Heights by Kate Bush..:cool:

Michael Jackson's Thriller, it is still to this day, one of my favourite albums of all time.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't remember very well. I was almost 11 when I got it. It was either this...
warcover.jpg

Or that...
the_unforgettable_fire.jpg

:mad: It's what I'm throw at your head like a frisbee. While it's still in the jacket with it's pointy corners! :mad: ....... ;)[/QUOTE]

Really? No wonder they brought out CD's then....:p

:mad: It's what I'm throw at your head like a frisbee. While it's still in the jacket with it's pointy corners! :mad: ....... ;)

Really? No wonder they brought out CD's then....:p[/QUOTE]

jewel cases can easily be broken up to make sharp cutting instruments :mad:....:p

Back
Top Bottom