What was his condition caused by?

Hmm. Ah well. Not really my problem :sleeping:

It's not really obsession. Obsession is only listening to Morrissey, having pictures of him plastered on your wall, getting your kids into Morrissey, visiting the frink thread every day, and scouring threads purely for the sake of nitpicking for arguments with users who have lives outside the internet. You only really think it's "messed up" because you have more value for human life than I do. I can respect differences. But that's just because I'm not hungry to single someone out on the internet just because I'm bored with my own life, children, career, dogs, facebook accounts, unfulfilled past etc. :rolleyes:

Wow. I don't know how to respond to someone who would take the life of another human being just to see Morrissey.

I didn't realize that you were so unstable. If I had known, I never would have perpetuated any sort of banter with you.

The things you've said today about me and the others really only reflects badly upon yourself. You should listen to Cassius, she's probably both the wisest and kindest member of this forum.

this thread shifted pretty fast

everyone shouldn't assume the worst or that he's overdosing, swine flu or whatever

could have been something as simple as passing out, you don't eat a lot, you're tired and you over exert yourself a bit and pass out, and they put you on oxygen and take you to the hospital...or asthma...

anyway that's all i have to say, carry on

I think mcrickson is just been flippant but what do I know, there are far more interesting things to discuss surely

Wow. I don't know how to respond to someone who would take the life of another human being just to see Morrissey.

I didn't realize that you were so unstable. If I had known, I never would have perpetuated any sort of banter with you.

The things you've said today about me and the others really only reflects badly upon yourself. You should listen to Cassius, she's probably both the wisest and kindest member of this forum.

You're totally wrong.
Rick is good boy.
Ha'd not take the life of any human being. If he had said it that's because you've made him nervous.
I've never seen him speaking badly of someone who doesn't deserve it. :mad:
Maybe, you should...

I'm as white as sheet.

Nope, my friend is a nutricionist and she told me that there is no health issue if you don't eat meat.

I appreciate we don't have to eat meat but we all need balance in a diet , i have a relative who is a vegetarian who doesn't like vegetables. I know it sounds rediculous but he wont eat greens some root veg tomatoes it's ludicrous he lives on chips and rice, i remember reading somewhere Morrissey is similar, and lives on crisps and chocolate. It can only lead to tears.

:lbf: I feel like I need to go take a shower because he referred to me as "love."

I know how he meant it, but it still repulses me.

No, he's rather dashing actually.

I appreciate we don't have to eat meat but we all need balance in a diet , i have a relative who is a vegetarian who doesn't like vegetables. I know it sounds rediculous but he wont eat greens some root veg tomatoes it's ludicrous he lives on chips and rice, i remember reading somewhere Morrissey is similar, and lives on crisps and chocolate. It can only lead to tears.

Indeed.
It's not whether you eat meat or not that can lead to problems, it's whether your eating a balanced diet and getting all the nutrients you need.

imagine living on chocolate buttons and crisps:yum:

(I bet he's not keen on pickled onion monster munch crisps, more likely plain or salt and vinegar)

He needs a good women to look after him.:D

I'm not reading all the posts, but sans stethoscope i'd say same thing as Sarkozy, another medical case i wasn't a consultant on.

I feel like I need to be FUMIGATED after using the word "love" in a post responding to Mc, even if it was in inverted commas!

Fumigation typically is undertaken with poison, so good luck with that :lbf:

And yet you do it anyway. How curious :rolleyes: You must have something to say :D

Oh, I bet. You get quite into your "banter," far too into it than I would be interested to pursue.

Again, you should read my previous post -- I don't really care about what you or anyone else think of me. It doesn't give me any insight into Morrissey's music, which is the reason I'm here. This isn't "social networking" to me. I'll say what I please, because I can :)

Last edited:

I actually remember reading somewhere where he said that he loves fruits and things and it's actually very easy for him to eat all that

i think the crisps and chocolate was more during the smiths

I actually remember reading somewhere where he said that he loves fruits and things and it's actually very easy for him to eat all that

i think the crisps and chocolate was more during the smiths

Yeah, I think after nearly 40 years of being a veggie, Morrissey will have learned to look after himself and eat a balanced diet. I remember reading that during the Smiths tours he just lived on 'crisps and cake' and 'egg and chips' but I strongly doubt that's the case now. Didn't Doll & the Kicks say his catering was brilliant, anyway?

Yeah, I think after nearly 40 years of being a veggie, Morrissey will have learned to look after himself and eat a balanced diet. I remember reading that during the Smiths tours he just lived on 'crisps and cake' and 'egg and chips' but I strongly doubt that's the case now. Didn't Doll & the Kicks say his catering was brilliant, anyway?

not to mention vegetarian options have increased over the years

usually I read threads from the start but not this one for fear of overworrying, sorry

so

• Is there a doctor in the house (of the forum)?
  • do they feel comfy with diagnosing from afar

If so, please send your wisdom over to Mozzers management or
tell us how to do magic

kthx

Respiratory problems are the most common reason for general practice consultation and emergency medical admission to hospital.

amoxycillin: Side effects:

The most serious side effect is an allergic reaction to amoxycillin.

Mild rashes, nausea, and vomiting are possible side-effects.

he is run down and this has played up an infection.

Amoxycillin, other side effect; diarrhoea, trust me on that one. :sick:

Back
Top Bottom