What was Amy Lamé saying about Meeting Morrissey?

T

Tingle

Amy Lamé on the Danny Baker radio show this morning was talking about being star-struck when, (I think), "sitting at a table near Morrissey" last night. I didn't hear what she originally said but they continued the theme asking people to phone in with stories of being star-struck.

Some idiot (Bowie fan) sent some message about Morrissey being untalented, about Moz being awful on J.Ross and being embarrassed when seeing Moz support Bowie at Wembley all those years ago. Amy replied with a "yeah, whatever, whatever, whatever".

Did anyone hear what she originally say about being near Mozzer? Where? Did she go to a recording?

Thanks ducky.

I don't know about Amy, but Liz Kershaw from 6music said she was going to the recording of Later with Morrissey too.

> Amy Lamé on the Danny Baker radio show this morning was talking about
> being star-struck when, (I think), "sitting at a table near
> Morrissey" last night. I didn't hear what she originally said but
> they continued the theme asking people to phone in with stories of being
> star-struck.

> Some idiot (Bowie fan) sent some message about Morrissey being untalented,
> about Moz being awful on J.Ross and being embarrassed when seeing Moz
> support Bowie at Wembley all those years ago. Amy replied with a
> "yeah, whatever, whatever, whatever".

> Did anyone hear what she originally say about being near Mozzer? Where?
> Did she go to a recording?

> Thanks ducky.

Oh god I remember walking up to Amy after the Brixton gig in Nov 02 and saying 'you're FABULOUS!', beaming at her then walking off.

I was rather emotional...

> Oh god I remember walking up to Amy after the Brixton gig in Nov 02 and
> saying 'you're FABULOUS!', beaming at her then walking off.

> I was rather emotional...

she was saying on the danny baker show this morning she was at the Jools Holland 'later' recording last night, and she completely went to pieces.
That was without even talking to him (Moz, that is - not Jools). I think she said she was sitting about eight feet away from him.

Back
Top Bottom