What unreleased track are you most looking forward to hearing?

What unreleased track are you most looking forward to hearing?

• (I Think) I'm Ready For The Electric Chair

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • I Want A Boy For My Birthday

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • A Matter Of Opinion

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • (Now And Then There's) A Fool Such As I

• Streatham #1

• Streatham #2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bengali In Platforms (original)

• I Don't Want Us To Finish

• Kill Uncle

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • I Know Who I Love

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Home Is A Question Mark (original)

• Action Man

• Diana Dors

• I Couldn't Understand Why People Laughed

• It Happens Every Time

• Get Off The Stage (original)

• the duet with Damien Dempsey

• other

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
Whilever money drives people to share my country there will never be harmony. People aren't coming here to get to know me, or my way of life. They haven't got time to get to know the neighbours. It's a business prospect. It's a chance to better themselves. Its money, as ever, that's the driving force. The UK is one big shop floor. One big career move. Just ignore those in the doorways asking you for money, even though we're supposedly the 6th richest nation in the world. Culture? Who's interested in my culture, I don't have one.

Bengali is a bit of a moot point.
If you consider the late '87 Smiths without Marr and substituting him with Ivor Perry as still The Smiths - then it's a Smith's song that had subsequent reworked lyrics and instrumentation :)

Yes, I recall the story now. So that implies that Stephen Street contributed tunes for Morrissey earlier than the cassette he gave him which turned into Viva Hate (which is what I thought). Guess I hadn't thought about who provided songs for that session since it obviously wasn't Johnny.

If we had a happy home, we'd welcome people with open arms. You need to know who you are to invite people in. Youre not inclined towards new guests when there are ructions at your own dinnertable.

You don't get it. It's not the people coming over that are your enemy, it's the people in power now. The people in power want you to think immigrants are the problem to distract you, channel your anger towards them - the other, not the establishment that is causing you the pain. It works really well.

Has there really ever existed à Moz song. with title "I want a boy for my birthday"?
It sounds so childish.

Has there really ever existed à Moz song. with title "I want a boy for my birthday"?
It sounds so childish.
It's a cover of:

Recorded at the very early stages of The Smiths and never really seen the light of day besides a very poor quality snippet of the track.
Possibly to be shared by Dale Hibbert at some point if we're lucky.
Regards,
FWD.

I say we start a witch hunt like I did on the Weezer forums. People get hurt, friendships are ruined, we get a few new tracks.

It's a win-win-win.

It’s hard to hurt someone that doesn’t give a f***...but by all means:

It's a cover of:

Recorded at the very early stages of The Smiths and never really seen the light of day besides a very poor quality snippet of the track.
Possibly to be shared by Dale Hibbert at some point if we're lucky.
Regards,
FWD.

Amazing how you know every little detail, FWD.
Glad that the Kooks song didn't make it on California Son though.

Fool Such As I. Easy. Moz should be singing Elvis all day, every day.

Yes, I recall the story now. So that implies that Stephen Street contributed tunes for Morrissey earlier than the cassette he gave him which turned into Viva Hate (which is what I thought).

I am not now nor have I ever been a cassette.

Back
Top Bottom