What type of sports does a solo'ist do?

No1uno

Member of the Month™
Subscriber
Does anybody here do any sports. These type of activities are the grease that keeps the engine of life running. What is your grease.

Through my life I have never been a shut in. I have found a great sense of feeling in my life through the introspective thoughts during physical suffrage. Mind you, this is goal oriented stuff, race schedules, etc etc. This is not "oh whoa is me" shit.

I raced yesterday. Feeling pretty good today and went for a quick 45mile spin with 4000 feet of climbing. The iPhone playlist today was the albums Brett dennen (hope for the hopeless), tired pony (the place we ran from), skysailing (an airplane carried me), and you guessed it moz-YOR.

Below is what I rode through about 30 miles in. Can you believe, it's only 20 minutes from San Francisco.
image.jpg

Does anybody here do any sports. These type of activities are the grease that keeps the engine of life running. What is your grease.

Through my life I have never been a shut in. I have found a great sense of feeling in my life through the introspective thoughts during physical suffrage. Mind you, this is goal oriented stuff, race schedules, etc etc. This is not "oh whoa is me" shit.

I raced yesterday. Feeling pretty good today and went for a quick 45mile spin with 4000 feet of climbing. The iPhone playlist today was the albums Brett dennen (hope for the hopeless), tired pony (the place we ran from), skysailing (an airplane carried me), and you guessed it moz-YOR.

Below is what I rode through about 30 miles in. Can you believe, it's only 20 minutes from San Francisco.
View attachment 31329

I think I lot of people here engage in hand sports.

Oh, right, you meant it literally. I forgot you're a child, not an adult for whom a sexual reference like that would have been a euphemism for being excessively into oneself. Sorry. Pretend there's a .gif of some celebrity you like here. He's smiling at you, or dancing. It's great. You reply with a thumbs-up emoticon. We both have a really great time. Later, when one of us insults someone, the other jumps in and insults them too. Ahhh....

Oh, right, you meant it literally. I forgot you're a child, not an adult for whom a sexual reference like that would have been a euphemism for being excessively into oneself. Sorry. Pretend there's a .gif of some celebrity you like here. He's smiling at you, or dancing. It's great. You reply with a thumbs-up emoticon. We both have a really great time. Later, when one of us insults someone, the other jumps in and insults them too. Ahhh....

Nailed it.

Hey, that's cute. Your name's Tulip, but you're super predatory. Gotta love that ironic approach. Original!

I couldn't give less of a shit about helping Realitybites. You're just incredibly f***ing boring, and shit-poor at what you do. You're obvious as f***, and it's annoying to have to see your shit smeared across the forum.

You should post the Give-a-f***-o-Meter.

Or some Breaking Bad .gifs?

Ooh that's good! Because I mentioned not giving a f***!

No, because you post an image called the "Give-a-f***-o-meter" sometimes, especially at times when you're clearly frustrated and very much give a f***. You were talking about irony?

And because I'm a Breaking Bad fan!

No, because you post about 20 images of Bryan Cranston grimacing per week, and you seem to think they're really, really interesting.

You're on fire, Tulip!!!

And you're drunk, right?

At least you haven't broken any kids' arms. I'm sure the way you speak to them is just lovely, though. I'm sure your online "persona" has nothing to do with how you really behave to them when you're angry, bitter, and drunk.

Night-night, wino.

No, because you post an image called the "Give-a-f***-o-meter" sometimes, especially at times when you're clearly frustrated and very much give a f***. You were talking about irony?

No, because you post about 20 images of Bryan Cranston grimacing per week, and you seem to think they're really, really interesting.

And you're drunk, right?

At least you haven't broken any kids' arms. I'm sure the way you speak to them is just lovely, though. I'm sure your online "persona" has nothing to do with how you really behave to them when you're angry, bitter, and drunk.

Night-night, wino.

Oh shucks. I was going to respond but...Tulip got banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
sports?
well, here they do a lot of badminton, soccer & "martial arts" :straightface:
I dabbled in the third one for a while during summer, but no
not much else, I do go dancing at night clubs though :guitar:

Back
Top Bottom