What the real Morrissey fans can do to save the fake fans from destroying every show

phillyfan

I emailed two venues where I am seeing him. After reading how the fake fans destroyed shows in Stockton and Milwaukee, I send the President of the venues an email explaining how a small group of non-fans plan to crash the set and cut the show short.

At one of the venues I got a thank you notice and a promise security will be on high alert. I am waiting for another.

Friends, it's about Morrissey and hearing his songs. Take charge against the losers who want to be the center of attention.

Re: What the real Morrissey fans can do to save the fake fans from destroying every s

I emailed two venues where I am seeing him. After reading how the fake fans destroyed shows in Stockton and Milwaukee, I send the President of the venues an email explaining how a small group of non-fans plan to crash the set and cut the show short.

At one of the venues I got a thank you notice and a promise security will be on high alert. I am waiting for another.

Friends, it's about Morrissey and hearing his songs. Take charge against the losers who want to be the center of attention.

what venues? so we can all be prepared brother!!! we must stand up against the 2-5 stage crashers per show!!!!

You should send morrissey an email and tell him to stop running up to stage crashers to lend a hand, grab a shake!!! f***ing morrissey doesn't even understand it's about morrissey!!! no wait...IT'S ALL ABOUT MORRISSEY!!!!

Morrissey's management already tells venue security about the atmosphere at a morrissey show. Really, you're just pathetic. There is no problem with stage crashers. Not that many shows get cut short. and when they do, that's morrissey being dramatic....it's all about Morrissey by the way. People go up on stage for Morrissey. Morrissey runs off early because he is being Morrissey.

This world is full of crashing bores...you are one!! sure you may be against stage crashers, but to take up the cause. when obviously the one person who has the power to end it doesn't!!! That's Morrissey by the way. Are you doing what he wants? Or are you the selfish one?

He got people to stop throwing flowers up on stage because he would slip and fall...but he never tried to stop people from getting on stage. No statement, no comments in an interview...nothing. Instead, he sometimes encourages it during a show.

we are not talking about people who tackle him...we are talking about those who jump up to grab a hand or a gentle hug.

Last edited:
Re: What the real Morrissey fans can do to save the fake fans from destroying every s

I want to meet you, and kick you in the eye.

I think you should join the Nazi party and leave the Morrissey fans alone

I want to meet you, and kick you in the eye.

no shit. a fan working with venue security against other fans. Becasue doing so isn't just aginst the 2-5 stage crashers per show. What are the venues going to do for Phillyfan? beef up security so the entire stage is lined with security? not allow people up against the stage, so no one can shake morrisey's hand? more security in the aisles so no one can move up closer? Phillyfan is just going to ruin the show if he had his way. Quite oppressive. Very depressing.

SO you would rather see a show get cut short- Morrissey attacked or more songs??

And did you see the end of Live In Dallas- just awful

I think you are pathetic.

Just because you probably can't get on stage, are too affraid to try etc etc doesn't mean that you should hinder others from doing so.

Morrissey obviously doesn't mind it. Otherwise, the security would be much tighter and he would not be so nice to stage invaders. Last time he left was because the person was violating him...tearing his clothes and taking off his jewelry. I think that's a "fan" that took things to the next level, a level that is not acceptable.

I can guarantee that 97% of people who get on stage do so in order to pay tribute to Morrissey, have that split second with him, and then resume their place in the crowd. Do you want to stop people from being happy? Morrissey understands people who have the need to get close to him. There's always the small percentage that is in it for the wrong reasons, or gets too carried away once they do get on stage, but I don't think that because of them, you should take it upon yourself to be Morrissey's protector and savoir. It's really crazy.

And did you see the end of Live In Dallas- just awful

I thought it was very good Alain doing his Everyday is like sunday

oops 1986!!! sorry:o

SO you would rather see a show get cut short- Morrissey attacked or more songs??

yeah and PETA supporters are terrorists :rolleyes:

Morrissey isn't attacked you f***ing ass!!! your technique of using violent negative words to describe something that isn't that is so American...borrowed from Bush himself.

I got 22 songs the show i went, even with 5 stage invaders. the show was not cut short. in 2004 the average setlist was 18 songs. 1997 even shorter. More songs? morrissey does not give you bonus songs for no stage invaders.

contact venue security and get them to beef up secuirty and YOU will go down as the most selfish c*** ever in the history of Morrissey...helping shackle fans to their seats. destroying the vibe and the energy. you're so boring.

Stage invaders are terrorists!!! Go ahead...you know you want to say it.

Last edited:

Your life must be filled with drabness bloke. Instead of investing your time being a Pet Detective, try a crossword puzzle.:D

how about what morrissey wants?

i think he is happy with the amount of stage invasions these days. he doesn't want it like the early 90s simply because he's older and has less energy. but at the the same time he doesn't want it totally gone. That's obvious when he sometimes encourages it, helps people up, gets pissed at security, runs up to stage invaders being dragged away.

you are not doing what morrissey wants, you are doing what you want and only a very very small percentage of fans agree with you. If you had your way, you will ruin the Morrissey show for the vast majority of fans and Morrissey himself.

So tell me who is the selfish one????

You are getting an absolute slating here, and for once on this site, it is fully deserved.

i think its stupid for ppl to jump on stage, that being said, i think its even more stupid to try and rally security at venues to stop them. i do not wish to jump on stage, but i support the right that others like doing so...

contact venue security and get them to beef up secuirty and YOU will go down as the most selfish c*** ever in the history of Morrissey.

Morrissey's ring guy?

Back
Top Bottom