What the real Morrissey fans can do to save the fake fans from destroying every show

Re: What the real Morrissey fans can do to save the fake fans from destroying every s

Yeah, the ring guy is on top of my list.

Re: What the real Morrissey fans can do to save the fake fans from destroying every s

I emailed two venues where I am seeing him. After reading how the fake fans destroyed shows in Stockton and Milwaukee, I send the President of the venues an email explaining how a small group of non-fans plan to crash the set and cut the show short.

At one of the venues I got a thank you notice and a promise security will be on high alert. I am waiting for another.

Friends, it's about Morrissey and hearing his songs. Take charge against the losers who want to be the center of attention.

I really don't think that will do any good. You probably just wasted your time.

That the guy who stole his ring is the most selfish c*** in Morrissey fan history?

hmm...yeah i guess. i think in all the excitement, he just made a wrong decision. he did try to contact morrissey later to give it back.

But phillyfan is actually planning to ruin morrissey shows by getting venues to increase their security.

Anal ring?

hmm...yeah i guess. i think in all the excitement, he just made a wrong decision. he did try to contact morrissey later to give it back.

But phillyfan is actually planning to ruin morrissey shows by getting venues to increase their security.

Did he? hmmm well I missed that point, good I am glad he want's to give it back. I think Phillyfan is worrying over nothing, its not that reg occurance that the security needs beefed up!
Anal ring?

:mad: :mad:

Vicarina don't get mad at me. :(

I'll have to delete my messages. :(

Deleted!! now you have to delete your ring too but in fact i'm surprised you really knew what was that image....ohoooooooi though you were innocent. I was wrong. you know about that stuff...

Last edited:

look smorrissey as i said before, Its not that I don't have a sense of humour and as you know you can pretty much post what you like on the boards but sometimes there are lines that should not be crossed. Please feel free to leave your mucky comments.

look smorrissey as i said before, Its not that I don't have a sense of humour and as you know you can pretty much post what you like on the boards but sometimes there are lines that should not be crossed. Please feel free to leave your mucky comments.

sorry Vicarina i promise i won' do that again. :(:(:(

I think Julia is going to kick your ass. :p

you must say kick my butt. Ass is a bad word.

Deleted!! now you have to delete your ring too but in fact i'm surprised you really knew what was that image....ohoooooooi though you were innocent. I was wrong. you know about that stuff...

you don't venture into off topic much then do you!

anyway no harm done. :rolleyes:

Deleted.

You aren't acting cute. You aren't funny. Stop.

If i post that kind of stuff Vicarina will spank me and it hurts believe me.

I'm in conflict now Cassius you say something and Vicarina says the contrary!

Be or not to be fun? that's the question

Last edited:

Just don't post any more snarky pictures and we'll be cool. :)

Hahaha, it's very simple.
Stop being a hypocrite. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom