What the F**K is wrong with the Israel?

I
I don't think the right way to deal with these types of people is by taking a pacifist (self-destructive) position, and hoping they will go away. They won't.

Worked a treat for Ghandi.

There are some Israeli users in here, but they'd be shocked to read what you posted.

Good for them. It doesn't change the fact that I admire the stance they take with terrorists and criminals. Don't want to get bombed to shit? Don't launch rockets at Israel or come across the border with a bomb strapped to your chest.

Pretty f***ing simple.

Have you ever been to Islael?

No, but I would love to go and train with the IDF.

Violence does not solve any problem

It does if you kill every single one of the trouble makers.

"They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue." -- Malone, in The Untouchables

Last edited:
Violence does not solve any problem, just creats vicious circle.

Kewpie, you need only look at your home country, Japan, to know this is not true. The USA hammered the Japs with firebombing and nukes and kicked their asses so badly they decided to become a proper, civilized country instead of the barbaric, terroristic menace and ally to Hitler they had been. Today, an American can visit Japan and be served sushi and be given a foot massage and everyone smiles. Maybe this is hard for you to digest as perhaps some of your ancestors were on the side of the evil-doers in WW2. (You seem to have a fascist streak in you, so maybe that's hereditary.) It's possible some of your ancestors were so savage they were amongst the Japanese cannibals we've read about in WW2 history books.

A cycle of violence ends when one side wins. What's vital is that the good side wins. In the conflict between Israel and Iran's proxy terror group Hamas, the good side is, obviously, Israel. Maybe you should choose to be on the side of the good guys and not make the same mistake as your Japanese ancestors.

In a previous post you said we should just call off this "war of terror" (were you intentionally trying to sound like Borat?). The war OF terror is from the Islamic-terrorist barbarians, all across the globe. The war ON terror is from the USA and the other good nations of this world. If you want the "war of terror" called off, take it up with the terror-lovers at the mosques. A sorry lot of goat f***ers if you ask me.

Last edited:
"God Bless Israel!" -- Morrissey

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/66WTRhNcnNo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/66WTRhNcnNo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

j9u4xy.png

I hope Lux Girl is happy that her stinky, ignorant thread has brought some of the SoLowers out with with their twisted fantasies of Jews getting nuked. Congrats, Lux Girl. I have somewhere to go right now, so I'll leave you "peace lovers" to continue with your disgustingness.

I am glad you have never had to live in a place where bombs go off in the middle of the night and innocent children are maimed and killed.
Northern Ireland is my back yard, some of us do feel utmost sympathy for the civilians, regardless of which " side " they're on.
Happy and peaceful new year to you Theo.

Why can't people criticize Israel without being considered antisemetic? :confused:

Only one person brought up the anti-semitic angle. There's no evidence that suggests to me there is anti-semitism at work in this thread. What I do see is an almost obsessive need by many here to take the side of the underdog. And here, the Palestineans are seen as the underdogs, so many jump on their side. Because 'clearly Israel is the one being mean and nasty because they have the bigger military and more bombs!'. But what so many forget or choose to ignore is that the Palestineans have been lobbing missiles pretty much non-stop into civilian areas of Israel for years now. Even through this latest peace treaty, which the Palestineans have violated so often and freely that it's a joke. So now Israel finally cracks down hard and swiftly on their attackers because their civilians just cannot f***ing take it anymore, and then all of a sudden it is Israel who are called the aggressors and the war-hungry.

And Lux Girl says that she wishes Israel would stop attacking the Palestineans because it's ruining her Christmas cheer...well, why wasn't her Christmas cheer ruined all these Christmases that Hamas has been wildly and reliably bombarding the civilians of Israel with missiles? The Palestineans have it better than the civilians of Israel in many respects. At least they know that during the times they are not at war with Israel, they are relatively safe as anyone else. Whereas Israeli civilians have to live in constant fear, even when they are not at active war that they could just be waiting for a bus and all of a sudden a f***ing missile could drop down on your head for no good reason and splatter you to pieces as it happened here... http://http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28431066/

Here is an excerpt from that article that talks about what life is like when missiles are blowing up all around you on a daily for basis for years on end

'It's about time'
In the working-class border town of Sderot, which has been targeted by relentless Gaza rocket salvoes, residents were pleased with the military offensive.

"It's about time," said Victor Turjeman, a 33-year-old electrician. "We've been waiting for this for eight years."

Sderot has been pounded with several thousand projectiles since 2001. The rockets have killed eight, injured hundreds more and made daily life unbearable.

Turjeman said his four children have been traumatized by the near daily attacks, his home has been damaged and his brother had a heart attack after a rocket exploded nearby.

Israeli classroom where innocent schoolchildren attend

081231-israel-gaza-hmed-6a.rp600x350.jpg

Imagine trying to live your normal, daily life of working, going to school, shopping, visiting a friend or loved one, knowing that a missile could turn you or someone you love, or your son or daughter into a scene of splattered blood and limbs and ripped flesh at any time. Imagine if that was what life was like in London or New York or LA or whatever town you live in. How the f*** does one live like that? How do you keep your sanity? Yet it is Israel who are the bad ones in this situation??? Good lord.

And people argue well why shouldn't I side with the Palistineans when they've lost so many and the Israelis have (relatively) lost so few?

Israel is not working with a retaliatory mindset here. It would be barbaric and horrific for Israel to say well you killed 2 of our innocent civilians so we're gonna pick out a couple of yours and shoot them. That would clearly be awful and unnacceptable. Instead, they are strategically going after the Palestineans who are behind the missiles being lobbed into Israel as the theoy is, if we get rid of them, then we can all live in peace. So of course the Palestineans are going to have higher casualties but don't assume that makes Israel the bad guy...

....daily life unbearable. the excerpt said....when you can say that life is unbearable where you live because of the daily, random terror attacks that can kill you at any moment, then perhaps your criticism of this Israeli offensive would be more credible...

Last edited:
I agree with you Arsenal. You forgot to add that the Hamas terrorists have bombed schools, and civilian bus stops, etc... The more Israel takes care of, less the UK or US will have to.

Fight for your right to live free. Fight Terrorism

Good for them. It doesn't change the fact that I admire the stance they take with terrorists and criminals. Don't want to get bombed to shit? Don't launch rockets at Israel or come across the border with a bomb strapped to your chest.

Pretty f***ing simple.

No, but I would love to go and train with the IDF.

It does if you kill every single one of the trouble makers.

I agree with you Arsenal. You forgot to add that the Hamas terrorists have bombed schools, and civilian bus stops, etc... The more Israel takes care of, less the UK or US will have to.

Fight for your right to live free. Fight Terrorism

I think Theo and Chico did excellent jobs of showcasing what many Israeli's deal with from terrorists on a daily basis. The stance here is, as usual, an emotional one along the lines of 'violence is wrong!', 'those meanies!' 'let's all hold hands and have flower power hour!'.

They are quick to condemn Israel for launching strikes against terrorists who threaten them on a daily basis, but I wonder how quick their protests would be if it was their city street being bombed, their families being shot at and their local coffee shop or bakery blown to bits by a suicide bomber. Would they still advocate just shaking hands and being friends, that violence, against a foe who's goal is to see you and all of your family dead, would still solve nothing?

The girls of the Israeli military are hot. :horny:

10.jpg

28.jpg

08.jpg

25.jpg

04.jpg

More cute girls from the Israeli military.

79.jpg

69.jpg

42.jpg

63.jpg

Israel's muder campaign continues.
More innocent deaths today, including three children from the same family.
Happy New Year.

Tags
i want an israeli girl liberals are clueless lux girl hates america shaking hands doesnt work sorry theo--nrith theo was framed theo's tag trolling again wasn't theo but he agrees
Back
Top Bottom