What songs are you obsessed with at the moment?

whoa, spooky i am listening to that song as i read this, and i can imagine jsut how fab it mustve been with clouds floating all round you...
*goes all day dreamy*

Yes, it truly was. I love how his music can put me in a state of bliss! :)

whoa, spooky i am listening to that song as i read this, and i can imagine jsut how fab it mustve been with clouds floating all round you...
*goes all day dreamy*

Lord, i watched that video ooh, about 50 million times yesterday, 15 minutes in that car...corrr

Children in Pieces
Noise is the Best Revenge
Ganglord
Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others
Panic live from this tour (better than The Smiths version IMHO)

National Front Disco

Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself

Piccadilly Palare :)

I'm obsessed with "Whatever Happens, I Love You". I've been listening to the soundtrack of Introducing Morrissey a lot, and this performance is so good.

I'm obsessed with "Whatever Happens, I Love You". I've been listening to the soundtrack of Introducing Morrissey a lot, and this performance is so good.

Las Vegas only...

I was thinking Lucky Lisp for a moment

I love that music and is that a trumpet or what? the lyrics seem less notable than some but the performance makes it great. yes, no, no, yes, yes, yes

I completely understand that. :D

Lost.

Hold On to Your Friends. *currently playing*

There Is a Light That Never Goes Out.

...and
Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want.

But definitely Lost. I've found it a new surprising favorite. :)

I was on an airplane the other day. I was gliding through the air, looking out the window at the most beautiful cloud formations with Morrissey's "My Love Life" playing on my ipod. I was in my own peaceful little world and thought at that moment, this is what Heaven must be like. Now I can't stop playing that song!!

I ALWAYS do the same when I'm travelling (and I travel a lot). Can't wait to reach flight height so that I can switch on my mp3 ;)
And it is definitely Trouble Loves Me and Wide to Receive, I sing them all the time. Must be quite annoying for my hubbie. The other day he said: "Morrissey is good, but as good that you should listen to him all day!" :eek: My heart was broken :(

That was the first Morrissey-song I heard, and still love it :rolleyes:

I'm obsessed with every song Moz does, but recently I've had Earl's Court playing over and over in my car, and 'my song' at the moment is the beautiful "Friday Mourning" ~sigh~ I can't help but tie it to him 'ending' this tour, or retiring or god forbid (gulp) dying -it's that last thought that makes me really sad :o( but I don't dwell there long! so yeah, then WHY do I keep listening to it!! Cuz it touches me -achingly beautiful, just like the MAN himself. The other song I'm keep replaying is Don't Make Fun of Daddy's Voice-it rocks-and the song that my 7 yr old is obsessed with now is Redondo Beach. She keeps asking me for the 'jamaican' song. AND she loves the spoken word part at the end "Thank you. And if you have the time, and you don't mind, ahhlet me kiss you" then it goes into LMKY, of which is also one of her faves (me too). I personally like the live CD's as a mini break from the studio produced ones. The change in lyrics, tone, crowd noise, quips, etc and I swear you can hear him breathe, sigh, move and even lick his lips ;o)

Back
Top Bottom