What song/s are you obsessed with at the moment

I went out with a girl that looked exactly like Regine, I wonder what she's up to now......

Last edited by a moderator:
So many at the moment, but one is The Courteeners' 'The Opener'. My favourite lyric from that song:

"I miss the city I love, but I've been having an affair
With LA and New York, Dundee and Doncaster,
If I may dare. Of course I do, of course I do-
But I was made for this place, and I was made for you"

:love:

It gives me a lump in my throat for some reason. Falcon has grown on me immensely within the last month or so- such a fantastic development from St Jude, much more subtle and contemplative I think.

Last edited:
I don't know if its a bit of a dirty word around here, but Bang Bang Bang by Mark Ronson has really got me hooked recently.

So many at the moment, but one is The Courteeners' 'The Opener'. Falcon has grown on me immensely within the last month or so- such a fantastic development from St Jude, much more subtle and contemplative I think.

^ This. :thumb:

I've been obsessed with Richard Hawley for the past few months. Also at the moment, 'Is There Nothing We Could Do?' by Badly Drawn Boy but I have to be careful when I listen to that as it makes me cry.

I just got the arctic monkeys "Favourite Worst Nightmare." I am obsessed with Fluorescent Adolescent and 505.

Back
Top Bottom