What song/s are you obsessed with at the moment

I mean, the whole album is great really.

In a post round here about YYY's, I stated I didnt find karen o that attractive.

This video changes that totally.:D

Yeah and the album is great too. Personally love 'Hysteric', 'Soft Shock' and 'Dull Life' at the minute.

Last edited by a moderator:
In a post round here about YYY's, I stated I didnt find karen o that attractive.

This video changes that totally.:D

Yeah and the album is great too. Personally love 'Hysteric', 'Soft Shock' and 'Dull Life' at the minute.

I personally think it's the best album that's been released so far this year (besides Moz), and Karen O without a doubt has all of the charisma needed to be a rock star. But yeah, Hysteric is a great track, and I don't really think that there is a weak track on the album tbh, even if some of the music echos of Fischerspooner (Soft Shock), etc. It's just a great pop/rock album basically.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MKglWitqtF0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MKglWitqtF0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Another Radio Song-Okkervil River
i saw that band @ Coachella, i did not like them, sorry :o
well, except for the girl with the banjo :)
as for song me obsessed with right now:
Apple And Cinnamon
by
PicImg_Japanese_Pop_Star_cdfd.jpg

Hikki :love:

Last edited:
as for song me obsessed with right now:
Apple And Cinnamon
by Hikki :love:
I still have yet to even listen to her new English album. The first single didn't impress me though. :/
I just don't understand how she could write her whole fantastic Distance album and come out with her Exodus album. Bleh.

Anyway, I just found the glory which is Blonde Redhead. And I'm kinda constantly playing their 23 album:

:love:

Last edited by a moderator:
i saw that band @ Coachella, i did not like them, sorry :o
Sorry to quote you, but, did you stay for The Cure? I am obsessed with To Wish Impossible Things from that Sunday night. It's down and dirty... :tears:. I like. :guitar:

"Remember how we used to be, when the sun would fill the sky, remember how we used to feel, those days would never end, those days would never end, remember how we used to feel, when the stars would fill the skies, remember how we used to dream, those nights would never end, those nights would never end, it was the sweetness of your skin, it was the hope of all we might have been, that filled me with the hope to wish, impossible things, to wish impossible things, to wish impossible things..."

Back
Top Bottom