What song/s are you obsessed with at the moment

...Crashing Bores out of nowhere actually. I keep listening to it on repeat as it seems to be the only thing that is keeping me from flipping out in this noisy, annoying, terrible office right now. Cubicle hell in fact.

Oh Moz, just take me in your arms and love me...*sigh* :rolleyes:

Over the Wall, long version off of the album, "Echo & The Bunnymen, Never Stop: Live in Liverpool

You got to just LOVE those swirly cloud types of sounds as he's singing...

Ugh! I have Rooney's song from their first album.."If It Were Up to Me" in my head....thank goodness I don't mind, cuz I really kinda like it. It's a cute song..:p :D

Billy Bragg - Sexuality :D

Munich Air Disaster 1958 & Skin Storm - Morrissey

Generation X- "Dancing With Myself" or The Ramones "Bonzo Goes to Bitburg"

Turn on the News - Husker Du

Good choice. I really like Husker Du. That was before hardcore, as a genre, became complete crap. Of course, I think one of the reasons Husker Du are so good is that Public Image Limited was one of his biggest musical influences.

Good choice. I really like Husker Du. That was before hardcore, as a genre, became complete crap. Of course, I think one of the reasons Husker Du are so good is that Public Image Limited was one of his biggest musical influences.

They are rather good particularly Zen Arcade and New Day Rising. Mould's later group Sugar wasn't too bad either.

Latest Fave: A Knife for the Girls - Long Blondes

or

Bulldog Skin - Guided by Voices

Mine For Life- The Sounds
Hell Or High Water- AC/DC
Education- Modest Mouse
Europe Endless- Kraftwerk
Silver Lining- Rilo Kiley
See Those Eyes- Altered Images
Mr. And Mrs. Jones- Amy Winehouse
Hot- Avril Lavigne
No One Else On Earth- Wynonna Judd (yeah, it's "country" so shut up)
Smile- Lily Allen

With Moz and the Smiths, of course...

Alma Matters
Tomorrow
I'm Not Sorry
Suedehead
To Me You Are A Work Of Art
Half A Person
Frankly Mr. Shankly
This Joke Isn't Funny Anymore
Sheila Take A Bow

Back