What song is your favorite from the top vote getters from World Peace, YOR, ROTT, and Quarry ?

What song is your favorite from the top vote getters from World Peace, YOR, ROTT, and Quarry ?

• Total voters
Person above, take a look at the polls in the orignal post. They are linked for you. Do you understand them? It's not about your favorite out of hundreds. It is about your favorite from the top votes. I believe this is called metadata.

My apologies. Allow me to repost my original comment with clarification JUST FOR YOU! x

''Life is a Pigsty', for me; by a substantial margin.
I think what has been said about putting lipstick on a pig may well end up being true of many of the songs on WPINOYB (time will tell) but I still listen to 'Life is a Pigsty' more than any other post-Maladjusted Moz solo song (edit: which by definition - AND I MAY BE STATING THE OBVIOUS HERE; BEAR WITH ME! - includes the other songs in this poll!) and it still seems like the bee's knees to me. (edit: I realise this bit may have caused confusion as well; the other songs in this poll do not seem like "the bee's knees" to me. Not that they're terrible or anything - the bee's ankles, maybe?)'

Hope that helps!

'Metadata'? Morrissey fans: so learned!

If this is a public poll and anonymous votes have been disabled, I'd like to know how it is possible for 'Pigsty' and 'Staircase' to have 7 votes but only 6 names listed? :p

Back
Top Bottom