What song are you listening to right now?

My lovely horse - Father Ted and Father Dougal :p

top choice, kewpie. the divine comedy should make more records like that!

the national - 'guest room'

Scroobius tells no lies.

you're probably right about that, ms. clippers

Have you heard their other stuff? I like them lots.:)

to be honest, i haven't (so you've pretty much ruined my attempt at seeming cool with a taste for obscure new music). i heard it on the radio a few months ago and got someone to d'load & burn it to c.d. for me, recently. been playing it constantly. it rules. i'd like to hear more.

to be honest, i haven't (so you've pretty much ruined my attempt at seeming cool with a taste for obscure new music). i heard it on the radio a few months ago and got someone to d'load & burn it to c.d. for me, recently. been playing it constantly. it rules. i'd like to hear more.

When last I heard they were still unsigned, so you're still well within the boundaries of cool. Their myspace page had some new tracks, and there was a link to a live show with some new songs. One was horrible, but all of the others were pretty good. I envy my friend, who has actually seen them live.

The Triffids :: Unmade Love

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom