What song are you listening to right now?

'Help' is surely the most underrated Beatles album in the canon. Probably because it's always seen as the soundtrack album to a pretty ropey movie. And because of 'Act Naturally'. But it comes in their Imperial phase(1964-66) when they were at the peak of their powers. Look at every song on Side A...not a duffer among them. And look what they gave away as filler on Side B....'Yesterday', 'I've Just seen A Face', 'Tell Me What You See' 'It's Only Love', and of course Lennon's proto-Punk rip through 'Dizzy Miss Lizzie'. In that 3 year period they were at the absolute zenith, and untouchable by anyone :guitar: :thumb:

My favourite non-Moz/Smiths Love Song. ('My Secret Love' by Miss Lily Banquette - written by Lesley Gore)
"...Like Romeo & Juliet// They will chase us to our deaths// Then voice their false regret//...The Liars!!!"

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom