What song are you listening to right now?

'In The Afternoon' by The Revolving Paint Dream.
A contender for one of my Top 10 songs of all time(that has no connection to The Smiths or Morrissey), and a video I created for it about 12 years ago, as there was no video on Youtube for the song at the time. Indie Pop meets Gregorian Chant(almost!) :guitar: ❤️

Beautiful scenery.
Mmm. Too dry and dusty for my taste. But the music is nice.

I prefer this scenery
Video presumably shot before a building exploded in the area ( I saw the rubble last year, looked v. untidy have to go back to check they got round to clearing it:D)

Mmm. Too dry and dusty for my taste. But the music is nice.

I prefer this scenery
Video presumably shot before a building exploded in the area ( I saw the rubble last year, looked v. untidy have to go back to check they got round to clearing it:D)

This was very beautiful too, and I enjoyed the sound of the ocean at a beach at the end. Extremely good looking woman.

This was very beautiful too, and I enjoyed the sound of the ocean at a beach at the end. Extremely good looking woman.
Super tall :eek: and kinda shy I think. Lots of good songs, less superficial than it would seem ( like this one, about domestic violence) Killer bass lines as well.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom