What song are you listening to right now?

I just listened to the Neurosis album The Eye of Every Storm in its entirety on CD - at full blast. It was amazing. It was cathartic. It was like drowning in sound.

Great find, spent. Has this one ever made it onto any of those long compendiums of covers on Morrissey Central? This fellow is so operatic. The earnest strumming, the expressive vocalizing. The way he sings "killed" sounds like he's Italian. "You have keeled me." Everything fits together in this little slice of bedsit art.
A vigorous rendering from a talented musician. There are some French-related videos on this abandoned channel as well. Btw, don't wanna make too big a fuss about it, but how about calling me "train" "cat" or "on a" for a change?

A vigorous rendering from a talented musician. There are some French-related videos on this abandoned channel as well. Btw, don't wanna make too big a fuss about it, but how about calling me "train" "cat" or "on a" for a change?

Between the deleted account and the absence of an avatar, I must've been assuming you were a guest. But obviously it says member. I will call you "cat on a train" for here on. I'm still going to call Slack and wide "Carlislebaz," though.

Between the deleted account and the absence of an avatar, I must've been assuming you were a guest. But obviously it says member. I will call you "cat on a train" for here on. I'm still going to call Slack and wide "Carlislebaz," though.
Sounds like a good plan, Aub. I was wondering what had happened to Carlisle. there he is.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom