What song are you listening to right now?

1659827157714.jpeg

Velouria ❤️🎧

On lazy sunday... old good tune 🤠

from that, to one day this ….

🖤

bet you that young pre-Walker Scott could never have imagined where he would end up musically. What a trip!

I know, totally!! It was like a slow-burning lifelong evolution that started somewhere with innocent childish naivete in the EARLY early years and then ended somewhere with the aural embodiment of majestic interpretive genius and a metamorphosis into complete immersive lyrical exploration 🖤

I find it utterly beguiling when an artist knows how to create moments in art or music that are so deeply sombre that they reverberate in the psyche - yet the act of that creation comes from a person who knows how to so expertly weave their own innate playfulness through so much of what they touch. I could have said this instead about someone else I know, and perhaps I just deliberately did.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom