What song are you listening to right now?

No one but Dylan could have written that song !

Lest We Forget ...

Wonderful

Born this day, but now he's dead. Thank the gods, at least one of those idiots has been taken off this earth. One down, two to go. They're tied with Janet Jackson for absolute worst of the 80s and 90s.

Born this day, but now he's dead. Thank the gods, at least one of those idiots has been taken off this earth. One down, two to go. They're tied with Janet Jackson for absolute worst of the 80s and 90s.
Beastie Boys? You are pleased one is dead and want the others dead as well?

Beastie Boys? You are pleased one is dead and want the others dead as well?

Yes. I hate them with a great hatred. I'll never understand how those voices and that music were appealing to anyone. I guess wishing them death is a bit much, or "edgelordian" as Fake C would have it, but you get the idea.

Yes. I hate them with a great hatred. I'll never understand how those voices and that music were appealing to anyone. I guess wishing them death is a bit much, or "edgelordian" as Fake C would have it, but you get the idea.
:lbf: That's so funny. My brother got mad a me at his wedding because I requested Beastie Boys from the DJ, he said 'It's not appropriate for the old people" :lbf:

I feel like I need to leave you this now

Last edited:
Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom