What song are you listening to right now?

I watched The Craft movie on Netflix last night - it's not as good as I remembered but it includes this cover of How Soon Is Now? on the soundtrack.

Time flies, just yesterday I remember walking into Virgin and picking it up on the day of its release.
I wish I could write something like this in 20 years, about Bonfire of Teenagers :pray:

:hearteyes: 💪

What does she mean when she sings, "Your initials/dark and red/scratched into the boardwalk in ballpoint pen"??

One of the first albums i bought for myself, two or three years of age, sweet and tender, together with my grandma, god bless her, who would sing along with us when the song was played on the radio coz it wasn't just the usual"american shit" for a change, but she wouldn't sing "Nutten", to make that clear, coz she wouldn't say it aloud in front of us, but she didn't mind it in the song, and she didn't mind us yelling it for the neighbors to hear, who, btw, also liked the song, coz of their connections to munich, which wasn't and still isn't that far away, and it was played on the village fairs non-stop when everybody was drunk and in high spirits, not begrudging Rosy her success coz she simply offered the best telephone sex.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom