What song are you listening to right now?

Listening to the feel flows Beach boys cd box set and to me at least it's stunning.The sound and unreleased tracks just displays the quality of the music.

People are saying that Harry Styles' new song is borrowing from New Order circa "Age of Consent."

Somewhat related to New Order, the 1975 definitely borrowed elements of Joy Divisions Disorder for their song Give yourself a try ( a fab song in my opinion) which was a massive selling single in the UK. TBF they did credit NO/JD for the influence.

For anyone whose interested, Matt Healy , the singer in The 1975 is the son of Tim Healy who acted in Auf Wiedersehen Pet when he was younger and Benidorm when was older. Not sure if it influenced his son on the song mentioned but he lived in AE when he was a kid.

Last edited:
Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom